Liz Earle TSV 31/05/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There was one in October/November too. But we’ll agree to disagree in the light of what’s going on in the world at the moment, it’s quite trivial 👍

There was one in October/November too. But we’ll agree to disagree in the light of what’s going on in the world at the moment, it’s quite trivial 👍

sadly what i have listed above is what has had the 75ml superskin moisturiser in it as TSV/Big Deals apart from it as an indivual item & my notes go back 5 or so years

but as you say it is quite trivial

Last edited:
Maybe it’ll be the reformulated skin repair?

the may tsv is usually superskin

Oh no!!!!!!! They've reformulated? No need to. Bound to be diluted/cheapened/other.

here its been there for a few weeks

Make your choice - go for the luxurious and shea butter-infused Rich formula if your skin feels dry or tight at any point during the day, the beautifully silky Light cream if you have a more balanced skin type, or opt for the fresh Gel formula if you have an oily or combination complexion.

Why do they do this? Cost? But how many customers do they loose? I am using the Aldi version of C&P which I prefer to LE, it feels thicker and creamier, not to mention the price difference.I do like the IBST but am well stocked for that.Am using Superskin at the moment which I also like but will be dipping into some Decleor from my stash when that is finished.That will be before they started tampering with that range too.

Has anyone else seen the advert featuring liz Earle advertising for Hillary's blind? The item shown is a wash day grey net curtain strung across a bookcase, clearly she is now an interior designer, 🤭 how the mighty have fallen.

Pretty Voile curtains hardly designer! Got a quote for shutters from Hilarys £600 more than any other estimate

Why do they do this? Cost? But how many customers do they loose? I am using the Aldi version of C&P which I prefer to LE, it feels thicker and creamier, not to mention the price difference.I do like the IBST but am well stocked for that.Am using Superskin at the moment which I also like but will be dipping into some Decleor from my stash when that is finished.That will be before they started tampering with that range too.

i’ve been using the Aldi version of c&p for a few months and I’m happy with the results. Now venturing into their moisturisers etc.

One job on my Lock Down To Do list is to sort my stash of skincare & make up products. I must not buy anything until I know what I actually need !

Latest posts

Back