L'occitane Premier Delivery

Mollie

VIP Shopper
Hi all. I received an email saying if I enter PREMIER on checkout I would get the delivery service for the year (usually 9.95). I noticed they have a new Verbena travel size (50ml) handwash in a tube for £6 and ordered as no p+p. Code has to be activated by Saturday. Hope it works and is useful for someone 😉

llloyd

VIP Shopper
Hi all. I received an email saying if I enter PREMIER on checkout I would get the delivery service for the year (usually 9.95). I noticed they have a new Verbena travel size (50ml) handwash in a tube for £6 and ordered as no p+p. Code has to be activated by Saturday. Hope it works and is useful for someone 😉
Cheers,
Does the email give you any t&c’s, does it automatically charge you £9.95 after 12 months for another years postage?

It worked, thank you so much (y)

Mollie

VIP Shopper
Cheers,
Does the email give you any t&c’s, does it automatically charge you £9.95 after 12 months for another years postage?
Hi. The T+C says it expires at the end of the 12 months and you can repurchase for another year - plus I hadn't clicked for my card details to be saved so they would have to be jolly clever to take a payment 😄🤔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aanataylor
AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks