L'Occitane Try Me Price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mine arrived today, not too sure if I even like the cherry blossom, lol, SUPERCOOL WILLOW, I will get back to you early next week about the items you want, as I have a lot on my plate this week, gotta view mum and dads flat, and pack son off to uni on friday, so your on my list for next week, hope that ok.

mine arrived today, not too sure if I even like the cherry blossom, lol, SUPERCOOL WILLOW, I will get back to you early next week about the items you want, as I have a lot on my plate this week, gotta view mum and dads flat, and pack son off to uni on friday, so your on my list for next week, hope that ok.

yep angiebabe thats perfectly fine with me

L'Occitane 14 Piece Flavours of Provence Collection Try Me Price

Try Me Price£21.41
QVC Price£25.75
Item Number226802
Availability In stock
UK P&P£4.45

Pamper yourself with this 14 piece L'Occitane collection. The jam-packed set includes a Refreshing cloth sachet (4g), Milk shower cream (35ml), Shea body lotion (35ml), Shea hand cream (10ml), Verbena shower gel (30ml), Verbena body lotion (30ml), and Verbena leaf soap (25g). You'll also receive Lavender bath pebble (50g), Lavender shower gel (75ml), Lavender Butterfly Joyful soap (50g), Cherry Blossom shimmering body lotion (75ml), Cherry Blossom Butterfly soap (50g), Cherry Blossom bath pebble (28g) and Cherry Blossom bath and shower gel (75ml).

I was really lucky says one per customer, managed to order 2 sets on QVC mobile.

Me too

Try Me Price£21.41
QVC Price£25.75
Item Number226802
Availability In stock
UK P&P£4.45

Pamper yourself with this 14 piece L'Occitane collection. The jam-packed set includes a Refreshing cloth sachet (4g), Milk shower cream (35ml), Shea body lotion (35ml), Shea hand cream (10ml), Verbena shower gel (30ml), Verbena body lotion (30ml), and Verbena leaf soap (25g). You'll also receive Lavender bath pebble (50g), Lavender shower gel (75ml), Lavender Butterfly Joyful soap (50g), Cherry Blossom shimmering body lotion (75ml), Cherry Blossom Butterfly soap (50g), Cherry Blossom bath pebble (28g) and Cherry Blossom bath and shower gel (75ml).

I was really lucky says one per customer, managed to order 2 sets on QVC mobile.

Hi,
I ordered 2 sets on the website. You can usually order up to 5 of the try mes if you order on the internet without a problem.:1::1::1:

I also have two but ordered at different times.
I think they are really good value and will make lovely presents.

Im going to use my Birthday gift card on the Cherry Blossom as my teens love it so much and wear it for school and even the teachers have asked what it is because its so lovely. Its a real girly fragrance and just perfect for teens as its light and refreshing but i do so wish they would bring back the fig for Mummy :32:

Latest posts

Back