- 500ml Almond Shower Oil
- 500ml Almond Shower Oil Eco Refill
- 150ml Almond Delicious Hand Cream
1x Full Size Product
- 75ml Almond Lighter Legs to instantly relieve tired legs and feet
1x Travel Size
- 10ml Almond Velvet Hand Cream with SPF 15
TSV Price £49.98
Collection worth £112, so a fabulous £62 saving!!! :)
Unfortunately this is now the very last of the 150ml Almond Delicious Hand Cream which has proved so popular, we've been keeping it as a surprise for this TSV, but sadly it's now the last of our stock, so grab it while you can, and get ready to prep your skin, ready for the summer!!

I like the almond velvet, but I loathe the delicious hands - the smell is overpowering. Unfortunately I've got a number of tubes of it and so far have been resorting to squishing it out of the tube and mixing it with something less obnoxious-smelling so I can use it.

Why do companies do this, they create a product that's loved then stop making it, it just doesn't make sense. I personally wouldn't buy L'Occitane anyway because they test on animals which is ironic really, as those teeny tiny sizes are probably what a mouse would buy down his local supermarket when doing his weekly shop.

I think they announce it to whip up a buying frenzy....then 6 months down the line they'll "bow to public pressure" (6 people moaning on facebook) and revive the product..but only for a "limited time" (whatever that means) stirring up more panic buying! Rinse and repeat ad nauseam!

I haven`t bought L`Occi for a long time but last Christmas someone gave me a set containing the almond bodywash and I couldn`t believe how watery it had become compared to a few years ago. It seemed to foam less, you needed to use more and it was very runny.

I must be the only person that hates the Almond Shower Oil, so my money is safe.

Another none fan here!

Although I do like the almond range, just not particularly the oil.
If they had replaced the refill with a body cream product then I might have tempted. As it is, I won't be buying.

Alexis just posted this on FB

L'Occitane 5 Piece Deliciously Almond Collection
3 Supersize Products
- 500ml Almond Shower Oil
- 500ml Almond Shower Oil Eco Refill
- 150ml Almond Delicious Hand Cream
1x Full Size Product
- 75ml Almond Lighter Legs to instantly relieve tired legs and feet
1x Travel Size
- 10ml Almond Velvet Hand Cream with SPF 15
TSV Price £49.98
Collection worth £112, so a fabulous £62 saving!!! :)
Unfortunately this is now the very last of the 150ml Almond Delicious Hand Cream which has proved so popular, we've been keeping it as a surprise for this TSV, but sadly it's now the last of our stock, so grab it while you can, and get ready to prep your skin, ready for the summer!!

Here's a photo if anyone wants to see it:

index2.jpg

Makes me laugh that trick they pull to make it look like you're getting more than you are, you know the one were they put the box next to the product so it looks like you're getting more for your money.

And the jar with almonds ))

I was blinded in that video by the combination of high shine (shimmerbrick??) and bronzer Ali Young is wearing. Her face is darker than her hair!

they should do a choice warm or floral

I think they have shot themselves in the foot not offering an alternative to the almond. It rules out a lot of people buying it when there's just one fragrance option. A very disappointing TSV I think.

L'Occitane 5 Piece Almond Bath & Body Indulgence Collection
Item Number: 209521
QVC Price £62.00
Todays Special Value Price £49.98
P&P £5.95

This five-piece bodycare collection from L'Occitane features products enriched with the heavenly scent of almonds, including hero product Almond Shower Oil plus an Eco Refill, a supersize Almond Delicious Hands Hand Cream, plus limb-cooling Almond Leg Reviver and a travel size Almond Velvet Hands Hand Cream. Formulated to leave your skin feeling as smooth as silk, pamper yourself and enjoy a relaxing moment with L'Occitane's Almond Indulgence Collection.
Beautiful beginnings - the hills of Haute-Provence in southern France offer a great source of inspiration to the founders of L'Occitane, and provide a plentiful selection of natural produce and extracts to enrich their wide range of skincare, haircare and body care. Since 1976, L'Occitane have been marrying skincare innovations with plant extracts and wholesome ingredients to help you create the perfect pampering experience.

The power of almonds - L'Occitane have infused this collection with raw almonds, to develop a delectably-scented range that helps to leave your skin feeling touchably soft. From smooth-as-honey shower oils to a refreshing lotion that has been formulated to give tired limbs a boost, discover an entire range devoted to luscious almond-based products that are a true delight to the senses.

Contains:

1 x Almond Shower Oil (500ml; supersize) - this rich oil has been designed to emulsify upon contact with water and transform into a luxurious lather. Formulated with almond oil, plus grape seed oil and shea butter
1 x Almond Eco Refill Shower Oil (500ml; supersize) - an eco-friendly pouch refill to help you enjoy smooth skin for even longer
1 x Almond Delicious Hands Hand Cream (150ml; supersize) - a creamy and rich hand cream formulated to hydrate hands without leaving them feeling sticky. Enriched with almond milk and almond oil
1 x Almond Leg Reviver (75ml; full size) - a gel-cream that has been designed to melt instantly into the skin and keep your legs feeling comfortable and soothed. Contains almond oil and almond tree bud, plus menthol and peppermint
1 x Almond Velvet Hands Hand Cream SPF15 (10ml; travel size) - this luxurious, limited edition hand cream has been designed to promote the look of youthful skin on your hands and cuticles. Developed with Almond Youth Complex

How to use:
Almond Shower Oil:

Apply to damp skin to create a rich lather
Can be used to shave with for a smooth finish

Almond Leg Reviver:

Apply to legs in upward motions

Almond Velvet Hands/Almond Delicious Hand Cream:

Smooth over hands and cuticles

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.209521

I was given some of the almond oil bodywash as part of a gift set last Christmas and I found it watery and barely raised a lather. I used to buy it all the time from Q but then I stopped buying L`Occi and moved to other brands and judging by this recent bottle I`m glad. Obviously the recipe has changed in recent times. The one I got was bought from a L`Occi store by my son so it should be fresh stock so that can`t be blamed. I`m wondering what they have added or taken away ?

Latest posts

Back