L'Occitane TSV 17/09/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

OK, so have just received the L'Occitane mens grooming from the TSV. Flat gift box for self assembly, ok, but then, I've tried every which way to put all the items in the box in a tidy manner. No instructions or pictures, so it looks like just 'lumping' them in any old way on top of one another. Not good, and at the least I expected a box that was already packed, not a diy jobby.
I bought a men's gift set once which came in a tin...the items didn't even fit in!

Yes, and I bought TWO ! One for each brother !! I would have thought it wasn't beyond the wit of man for someone in their design office to actually check all the items would fit neatly if you have to pack it yourself.

Clearly complaining to QVC isn't going to get me anywhere , but wonder should I write to L'Occitane direct.

Yes, and I bought TWO ! One for each brother !! I would have thought it wasn't beyond the wit of man for someone in their design office to actually check all the items would fit neatly if you have to pack it yourself.

Clearly complaining to QVC isn't going to get me anywhere , but wonder should I write to L'Occitane direct.
I wouldn't waste your time, I bet they won't be interested. It's all about 🤑 now.

These soaps are very similar to who I call the Soap Man who comes over to the Christmas Market here. He lives in France but originally from . I stock up on the Goat's and Asses Milk each year.
I was thinking the same about the soap stall that comes to our occasional “continental markets” here. I can’t have seen the Fanny one, though, because I would have bought it!

Mr V loves bar soap and his favourite is Turkish soap, the type they use in the Turkish baths and which lathers really quickly and makes your skin feel really soft. It`s an ugly looking soap, a muddy brownish green colour and frequently in great big blocks. We haven`t visited Turkey for 3 years, have been elsewhere for holidays so his soap stock depleted. Anyway I`ve been buying soap from Chateau Du Savon website. You can choose any ten soaps you like and use code TEN at checkout and you get £10 off plus free delivery on orders over £30. Lovely soap and lots of different ones to choose from. All made in France plus if you`re giving them as a gift you can choose to have them individually boxed when checking out or they arrive wrapped in tissue paper in a white box. https://chateaudusavon.com/
Just wanted to thank you - and “madaunty” too for highlighting the “Fanny” soaps! - for recommending Chateau Du Savon.

I spent ages browsing and got a code for 20% off my whole first order for signing up.

I ended up buying a LOT of soap - guess what everyone’s getting for Christmas?!

I bought several bars - inc 3 of the funny Fanny ones for nieces etc - but also some serious ones.
Including some donkey milk ones. Excellent for those with vv sensitive skin (and it sounds better in French!).

I also got a few of their large 240g rotating oval shaped soaps on ropes.

The coconut exfoliating, and “pamplemousse” both smell amazing!

Excellent company to order from and v happy with the soaps.

Not tried any yet so fingers crossed they’re as good quality as they look/seem but excited to give them to people!

Thanks again for the tip! X

Ask for money back thats what I would do. Say you will return the packages ay thier expense.

Latest posts

Back