L'Occitane TSV 17/09/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Interesting article from the British beauty blogger on her month business news about L'Occitane.

It’s rumoured that L’Occitane is considering becoming a privately owned company again. While L’Occitane had its best year ever for year ending March 2022, it floated on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in 2010 a bid to grow business in that region. If it’s taken back to private, it would mean a delisting on the HKSE, which to my (inexpert) eye probably means that it hasn’t done as well as hoped in China.

I've only just joined this site and I don't really know how it works, so it is probably me being thick as I don't do social media...but re the upcoming TSVs, do you know what is actually in them? Or just the brand?

I've only just joined this site and I don't really know how it works, so it is probably me being thick as I don't do social media...but re the upcoming TSVs, do you know what is actually in them? Or just the brand?
for now in this section this is just a heads up but we will post in this thread when we know what it is

SCW (above) and others seem to know around a week before the tsv launch what’s in it and price

L’Occitane 4 Piece Collection TSV 17/09/23 (3 Options only one currently there)

Option 1

75ml Bois Flotte EDP RRP £75 + post
250ml Bois Flotte Shower Gel RRP £17.50 + post
150ml Cade Shaving Gel RRP £17.50 + post
75ml Cade After Shave Balm RRP £28.50 + post

Total RRP £138.50 + post

Attachments

• L'occitane TSV 1.png
    L'occitane TSV 1.png
    519.2 KB · Views: 216
  • L'occitane TSV 2.png
    L'occitane TSV 2.png
    707.9 KB · Views: 209
I work a lot of shifts and often shave before I go to bed. The Cade after shave balm, used all over my face, does great things for my skin overnight. Far better even than the expensive version they do in a glass jar.

I don’t rate the Cade shave gel though, the Elemis one (in the can) is, by a mile, the best on the market, albeit pricey.

I work a lot of shifts and often shave before I go to bed. The Cade after shave balm, used all over my face, does great things for my skin overnight. Far better even than the expensive version they do in a glass jar.

I don’t rate the Cade shave gel though, the Elemis one (in the can) is, by a mile, the best on the market, albeit pricey.
My hubby totally rates l'Occitane aftershave Balm. Doesn't use anything else these days. I always get him a couple at Christmas. He thinks the shower gel is average and hates the Eau de Toilettes.

He thinks QVC should do a TSV of purely aftershave balm, with all the different flavours. I have bought their men's TSVs before but sell what he doesn't like on eBay.

Last edited:
My hubby totally rates l'Occitane aftershave Balm. Doesn't use anything else these days. I always get him a couple at Christmas. He thinks the shower gel is average and hates the Eau de Toilettes.

He thinks QVC should do a TSV of purely aftershave balm, with all the different flavours. I have bought their men's TSVs before but sell what he doesn't like on eBay.
they have done a tin with 3 of them in before but that ended up in clearence pretty quick

they have done a tin with 3 of them in before but that ended up in clearence pretty quick
They had a set of four 30ml balms in a tin a couple of years ago which sold out after a couple of airings. They brought it back the following year and, again, it sold out quickly. I bought it both times just before it went, and it was not in clearance.

They had a set of four 30ml balms in a tin a couple of years ago which sold out after a couple of airings. They brought it back the following year and, again, it sold out quickly. I bought it both times just before it went, and it was not in clearance.
we are quite clearly not talking about the same set as ive got all my notes here & research documents with me as i make a lot of notes & im on about a tin with 4 x 75ml ones that was about £35 + post

Is that the mint one ?

we are quite clearly not talking about the same set as ive got all my notes here & research documents with me as i make a lot of notes & im on about a tin with 4 x 75ml ones that was about £35 + post
Yes, we must be talking about different sets. I've certainly not come across anything like that amount of product for that price.

Is that the mint one ?
Yes indeed

L’Occitane 4 Piece Collection TSV 17/09/23 (3 Options only one currently there)

Option 1

75ml Bois Flotte EDP RRP £75 + post
250ml Bois Flotte Shower Gel RRP £17.50 + post
150ml Cade Shaving Gel RRP £17.50 + post
75ml Cade After Shave Balm RRP £28.50 + post

Total RRP £138.50 + post
Going on video Alexis put on social media it looks like the other two fragrances are Noble Epine and Barbotine

Latest posts

Back