Lola Rose TSV 6/2/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well she is doing the TSV launch so it's probably the one she is wearing.

BTW she is doing the majority of TSV for the next week or so ! Be still my beating heart.

Not my favourite presenter BUT she has a tiny wrist like ME so at least I can see how it fits. Hope it's under £25 (well £20 if I'm honest).

I'm very much looking forward to this TSV and I think I will get at least one, but I'm really not sure which colour, it's hard to chose.

I saw Debbie Flint wearing the bracelet yesterday I think it was - the purpley one - I kept hoping she would keep her arm still so I could focus better on it, but alas no luck. Anyway what I saw I liked - I know I am going to give in and buy, it is just what colour and if a good price, do I go for two? Am hoping for under £20 and easy pay!

I saw Debbie Flint wearing the bracelet yesterday I think it was - the purpley one - I kept hoping she would keep her arm still so I could focus better on it, but alas no luck. Anyway what I saw I liked - I know I am going to give in and buy, it is just what colour and if a good price, do I go for two? Am hoping for under £20 and easy pay!

that price sounds about right but easy pay i doubt it

This has just been posted on the Lola Rose FB page

Hi everyone,
We can’t keep it a secret any longer……our featured bracelet for the TSV this week will be available from QVC online from midnight tonight, or officially from midday tomorrow, at the amazing price of £24.96 on 3 Easy Pay!
Which colour will you choose?
LRHQ x 10978682_687652114676932_3648274772195854331_n.jpg

Attachments

• 10978682_687652114676932_3648274772195854331_n.jpg
    10978682_687652114676932_3648274772195854331_n.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 290

Hi everyone,
We can’t keep it a secret any longer……our featured bracelet for the TSV this week will be available from QVC online from midnight tonight, or officially from midday tomorrow, at the amazing price of £24.96 on 3 Easy Pay!
LRHQ xView attachment 10713

Hi everyone,
LRHQ xView attachment 10713

If anyone wants to have a closer look at the Valerie TSV bracelet, it is now showing on the Lola Rose website at £37. Options are listed as blue sandstone, pink agate, rose quartz, white sea shell, amazonite, grey agate and brown agate. The price seems quite expensive for what it is, so may only buy one although I really liked 3 colours. I prefer these smaller bead bracelets to the chunkier LR ones as I can wear them all day and almost forget I have them on.

Available to purchase now. Just put my order in:mysmilie_480: So difficult to choose a colour so went for 3. Whoops!!!

Item no 303685. Looks like they have a matching necklace, also on easypay item no 304135

Available to purchase now. Just put my order in:mysmilie_480: So difficult to choose a colour so went for 3. Whoops!!!

Item no 303685. Looks like they have a matching necklace, also on easypay item no 304135

Just heading off to look at the colours and try to make a decision. Although I reckon I shall go for the sea shell marble. What colours did you go for Pickles?

If anyone wants to have a closer look at the Valerie TSV bracelet, it is now showing on the Lola Rose website at £37. Options are listed as blue sandstone, pink agate, rose quartz, white sea shell, amazonite, grey agate and brown agate. The price seems quite expensive for what it is, so may only buy one although I really liked 3 colours. I prefer these smaller bead bracelets to the chunkier LR ones as I can wear them all day and almost forget I have them on.

Thanks Pandora. I'm all confused again now. I just love the colours so much.

Which colours do you like?

I also prefer the smaller stones. Although not massive, I am wear the last bracelet TSV for work today :)

I'm changing my mind which colour to pick now as I'm drawn to the rose quartz and the white sea shell, but the rose quartz has rose tone beads and fastening and my other jewellery in the same stone is in silver and I know from experience of buying the white sea shell in the past that it isn't always all the same tones. I sent a bracelet back which had two dirty beige beads which stood out like a sore thumb. You can probably tell that I'm a bit fussy !
Oh and just to add I also love blue sandstone, so consider me a lost cause at the moment....I'm really not helping am I?

I have the Marylebone in Rose Quartz, Blue Sandstone & Pink Persian Agate so I was going to leave those colours alone and go for one of the others. I was attracted to the Amazonite, the White Sea Shell and the Grey Agate, but the Brown Persian Agate is a little appealing now too :(

I'm changing my mind which colour to pick now as I'm drawn to the rose quartz and the white sea shell, but the rose quartz has rose tone beads and fastening and my other jewellery in the same stone is in silver and I know from experience of buying the white sea shell in the past that it isn't always all the same tones. I sent a bracelet back which had two dirty beige beads which stood out like a sore thumb. You can probably tell that I'm a bit fussy !
Oh and just to add I also love blue sandstone, so consider me a lost cause at the moment....I'm really not helping am I?

Well I decided on the white sea shell and just hope it doesn't have any dirty stones on it or is not matched well - I have ordered ivory in the past and had a dodgy stone in a bracelet and had to send that back. You do think there would be better quality control over the colours of the stones, as you say, the dodgy stones stick out like sore thumbs. I also liked the rose quartz and the amazonite - actually scratch that, I liked them all!

Latest posts

Back