Lola Rose TSV 6/2/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

[SUP][/SUP]Update: Parcel arrived Thursday but I was at work. Rearranged delivery for yesterday but came later than normal and I had to go out.
Went to sorting office to collect it today and it hasn't made it back there yet (the guy said 26 people were off sick yesterday and he was really apologetic).
He's going to ring me when its available for redelivery/collection.

Hope it's worth all this hassle!

Finally! It winged its way back to the PO and I picked it up today. They sent it in a velvet pouch too. Put it on. The cord is definitely looser than the original chinese knots but hopefully this one will hold. Shook my wrist rigorously a few times and it seemed to open a little bit but hoping it won't open any further.

I will wear it around the house a few times and see what happens. If it does become looser and I fear I'll lose it again, I'll ask QVC for a prepaid label and return it.

Full marks to Lola Rose though. They only have my word that I lost it. It could have been a scam.

Hope they have addressed the issue even though they said it wasn't widespread. There are more complaints now on the QVC reviews.

Glad your new bracelet has arrived. On the two I have, the slider does move a little, but so far, only a little. I will keep wearing mine just to make sure they stay that way, otherwise they will be going back. I too was reading the reviews again today, and you are right there are even more customers complaining about the slider. I would imagine they must have had a lot of returns.

Latest posts

Back