Lola Rose TSV 6/2/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That is not good Loveheart - I hope it turns up tomorrow - I hate the disappointment when you expect something to arrive and it doesn't, and you know it will be another day before it possibly does come.

Thanks Anna, I always seem to wait ages for my QVC deliveries. I've ordered the Doll 10 TSV so maybe that will arrive before the LR.

Thanks Anna, I always seem to wait ages for my QVC deliveries. I've ordered the Doll 10 TSV so maybe that will arrive before the LR.

I wouldn't be surprised! I hope when your bracelet does arrive you like it - what colour did you go for Loveheart? I bought the white sea shell and am very pleased with mine. I am thinking of buying the amazonite if it ever comes back into stock.

I wouldn't be surprised! I hope when your bracelet does arrive you like it - what colour did you go for Loveheart? I bought the white sea shell and am very pleased with mine. I am thinking of buying the amazonite if it ever comes back into stock.

I went for the bright pink one as I have other LR bracelets in most of the other colours. i would have gone for the white but I recently bought one from Amazon, sometimes there have really good offers on LR.

I went for the bright pink one as I have other LR bracelets in most of the other colours. i would have gone for the white but I recently bought one from Amazon, sometimes there have really good offers on LR.

You are going to love the bright pink one when you receive it Love heart! It not only looks stunning, every stone is different but it feels beautiful too! It's a pleasure to wear.

I often have a look at Amazon for Lola Rose - you are right Loveheart, they do have some good offers at times. I am really into my LR bracelets at present - lately I prefer the smaller more delicate ones. I have quite a few of the Jennie and Nadine which are 2 of my favourite designs.

I often have a look at Amazon for Lola Rose - you are right Loveheart, they do have some good offers at times. I am really into my LR bracelets at present - lately I prefer the smaller more delicate ones. I have quite a few of the Jennie and Nadine which are 2 of my favourite designs.

Yes I have those too. I usually go for the heart ones but I do like to mix them in with different styles.

Has your bracelet turned up today Loveheart? Hope so.

Yes it has thanks for asking Anna. I love it! I would have bought a couple if the price had been better but I will keep looking on Amazon, I've bought a couple there for just over £10.00 with free P&P.

Yes it has thanks for asking Anna. I love it! I would have bought a couple if the price had been better but I will keep looking on Amazon, I've bought a couple there for just over £10.00 with free P&P.

Glad to hear it has at long last turned up, and that you like it. I would like another too - am going to keep my eyes peeled to see if any come back in stock. How sad am I?

Anyone else having issues with their bracelet?

Wore mine for first time today and the slider is not holding, have spent all day tightening the bracelet, been driving me mad!

Wore mine for first time today and the slider is not holding, have spent all day tightening the bracelet, been driving me mad!

Mine seems OK and stays closed when I've worn it, but reading the reviews a couple of them have had the same problem. Maybe Nicky should have stayed with the tried and tested chinese knot fastening.

Mine seems OK and stays closed when I've worn it, but reading the reviews a couple of them have had the same problem. Maybe Nicky should have stayed with the tried and tested chinese knot fastening.

My white one is really bad, mum's pink is not as bad but not as good as chinese knot! Comments about the problem appeared on Lola FB page too.

I have worn mine for work three days on the trot and noticed that yesterday it was much lower and l was having to do it up quite regularly. At the time l thought to myself l will have to be careful l don't lose this! I have had this with another of her bracelets that l once bought as a TSV! I will be keeping an eye on it and think it's a shame because l absolutely love this latest TSV.

Ask for a returns label and send them back... The presentation definitely covered the new bead clasp and they said it was very firm. So, this is a fault in the design so they should pay the return postage.

A high returns rate should alert them to customer dissatisfaction. If everyone just puts up with it then nothing will change and the brand will keep on cutting corners.

Let's face it, the bead will be cheaper (time and labour wise) than the knot... another way to cut corners with the quality.

I haven't noticed any problems with mine I'll be honest. I've worn it a few times since I got it and haven't noticed any issues, but I certainly will look out for it now. Thanks.

Had mine on today for the first time and so disappointed that it slides open itself . Gutted that it will have to go back got the white and love it so much .

Had mine on today for the first time and so disappointed that it slides open itself . Gutted that it will have to go back got the white and love it so much .

It is so annoying, mine is just getting worse and worse, will need to send it back!

Sorry to hear some of you are having problems with the slider on the bracelet. Mine is ok so far - it does move slightly, but not enough for me to be concerned about it yet. I will keep wearing it to make sure it does not get worse. You would think that the slider would have been tried and tested to make sure problems did not occur - very annoying when you really like something, and have to return it due to a fault - which will then just be marked down as 'returned' on your account!

Definitely worth asking for a return label, at least that will register the fault and save you paying postage.

I can't remember a time when QVC had such a run of faulty, sub-standard TSVs or TSVs with missing or incorrect contents: Mally, Judith Williams, Lola Rose, Vionic sandals, pie orders and Xmas meat deliveries. Very poor QVC!

Latest posts

Back