Lola Rose TSV 6/2/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sorry to hear some of you are having problems with the slider on the bracelet. Mine is ok so far - it does move slightly, but not enough for me to be concerned about it yet. I will keep wearing it to make sure it does not get worse. You would think that the slider would have been tried and tested to make sure problems did not occur - very annoying when you really like something, and have to return it due to a fault - which will then just be marked down as 'returned' on your account!

Mine has been ok so far too. I did wear it again over the weekend and it was fine but noticed at work on Monday that by the time I got home the slider had slightly moved, but only a tiny bit.

If I did end up having to send mine back I would ask for a replacement, as it's faulty not unwanted and see if the next one is as bad.

Wore mine today for the first time and it seems ok. Some of my chinese knott ones slide open. Will see how it goes next time but I think it's fine.

Thought I'd try mine today. I've got the white. Wore it to work. Although it did open a little bit during the day it was OK.

However, I've just got home and it's no longer on my wrist! I'm hoping it's at work or in hubbie's car but otherwise I've lost it on the train, tube or somewhere in between.

If I have I'll be gutted as I'll have to make 2 more payments for nothing.

i bought a veronese friendship bracelet with chains that you push up. they kept slipping had to return for refund. put me off sorry that you lost your bracelet how irritating

Thought I'd try mine today. I've got the white. Wore it to work. Although it did open a little bit during the day it was OK.

However, I've just got home and it's no longer on my wrist! I'm hoping it's at work or in hubbie's car but otherwise I've lost it on the train, tube or somewhere in between.

If I have I'll be gutted as I'll have to make 2 more payments for nothing.

Oh no!!!

If you don't find it you should contact QVC or Lola direct and tell them, clearly the slider is not fit for purpose and they need to know!

Oh no!!!

If you don't find it you should contact QVC or Lola direct and tell them, clearly the slider is not fit for purpose and they need to know!

I will get in touch whether I find it or not. I love my LR bracelets - have quite a few now - so hope they don't change all the Chinese knot fastenings to this one.

No :(. Thanks for asking. I've tried to retrace my steps but probably lost it on a tube or train. I checked at Liverpool St overground station. They had a nice bracelet - but not mine!

I will be writing to LR and QVC. I had a look at the LR FB page but there were only 4 comments regarding the slider - one from LR which said most customers were happy with it. Is there another post/FB page with more complaints that I might have missed?

No :(. Thanks for asking. I've tried to retrace my steps but probably lost it on a tube or train. I checked at Liverpool St overground station. They had a nice bracelet - but not mine!

I will be writing to LR and QVC. I had a look at the LR FB page but there were only 4 comments regarding the slider - one from LR which said most customers were happy with it. Is there another post/FB page with more complaints that I might have missed?

Oh no, I'm gutted for you. I'm really sorry for you.

I saw a few reviews of the bracelet on QVC's website about the slider not being great if that helps.

How annoying for you ILC - as warwa100 says there are a few reviews on the QVC site which mention the slider not working properly. I hope they either send you another one to replace the one you lost, (if you want one that is) or your money back, as it obviously wasn't fit for purpose.

How annoying for you ILC - as warwa100 says there are a few reviews on the QVC site which mention the slider not working properly. I hope they either send you another one to replace the one you lost, (if you want one that is) or your money back, as it obviously wasn't fit for purpose.

i would be very cross

Awww no

I would contact LR direct and explain what has happened, they need to know the slider is not fit for purpose. I am surprise how few comments there are on the FB page considering there are quite a few poor reviews on QVC.

I posted a comment on Lola Rose's Facebook page about the loose slider on this TSV. I have just received an email directly from Lola Rose asking me to send my bracelet back and they will replace it from their own stock!

Whitesnake, the Valerie is on the Lola Rose website if that helps. The one I have is still ok - and I have been wearing it most days.

I know Boffy I am not sure what to do. Also I am sure they said on QVC that this design was only available at QVC and not on the Lola Rose website.

It is not a QVC exclusive is available from LR direct too.

Success!

Received this email from Lola Rose today:

"I am so sorry to hear your bracelet has been lost. We are working to resolve any issues with the Valerie bracelet, please be assured this is not a widespread issue.
Since you bought from QVC, we won’t be able to offer any refund but we can on this occasion offer to replace it for you. We will ensure that it is tested for you
before we send it out.
Kind Regards,
Lola Rose Customer Care"

Fabulous customer service. My faith in the company is restored.

Received this email from Lola Rose today:

"I am so sorry to hear your bracelet has been lost. We are working to resolve any issues with the Valerie bracelet, please be assured this is not a widespread issue.
Since you bought from QVC, we won’t be able to offer any refund but we can on this occasion offer to replace it for you. We will ensure that it is tested for you
before we send it out.
Kind Regards,
Lola Rose Customer Care"

Fabulous customer service. My faith in the company is restored.

That is fantastic - I am so pleased for you, and well done Lola Rose for such excellent customer service.

I ordered 3 different colours all of them the slider opened up so I returned them all . Also after a week of wearing the round metal slider clasp were all scuffed !

Latest posts

Back