Lola Rose TSV - Jewellery Day 19/03/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I never bought any, but I loved the Suarti Thai silver shows. The lady was as mad as a box of frogs, couldn't understand a word she said, and would sit behind the table with an elaborate head dress on - it was priceless !! lol !

Who knows ? this might be where LR buys all her stuff from. She has to source it from somewhere.

I bought some Looky likey stuff from Ali Express years ago while I was unwrapping it it fell apart.

Oh that's hard luck. Its hit and miss I think. I bought some silver 925 bracelets a few years ago, and they're still good (after a good clean).

I wont be buying any Lola Rose in future. As I posted recently the colour completely went from a bracelet and I now notice that the same has happened to a blue necklace Ive had for a couple of years. If I wanted white jewellery I would buy it. Not pay Lola Rose prices for stuff that doesnt keep it colour. I have got some pieces which are fine but never again will I buy LR
I remember that series of posts and I was shocked. I certainly wont be buying from her range.

Attachments

• Lola TSV 1.jpg
    Lola TSV 1.jpg
    216.8 KB · Views: 142
  • Lola TSV 2.jpg
    Lola TSV 2.jpg
    181 KB · Views: 142
  • Lola TSV 3.jpg
    Lola TSV 3.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 138
  • Lola TSV 4.jpg
    Lola TSV 4.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 125
  • Lola TSV 5.jpg
    Lola TSV 5.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 134
Lola Rose Semi Precious Oscy 58" Strand Necklace
Item Number: 345848
QVC Price £75.00
Todays Special Value Price £34.98
P&P £3.95

Go for bold with the help of the Lola Rose Oscy necklace, featuring a station design threaded with polished semi-precious gemstone beads to add texture and contrast. Modern and effortlessly chic, its so easy to layer this necklace up or simply wear alone for an eye-catching, stylish look.
An exclusive design - this Lola Rose necklace is currently only available here at QVC. So why wait any longer and treat yourself or a loved one to a brand new piece of jewellery?
Jewellery box staple - whether you're styling this piece with an elegant blouse or your go-to maxi dress, this versatile piece will add a feminine dimension to a wide array of outfits. The station cord design makes it perfect for stacking with other necklaces too, while creating a stylish statement all on its own.
Gorgeous gifting - the perfect present for any fan of semi-precious pieces, this necklace features an effortless over the neck design to flatter anyone and comes complete with a pretty pouch to store it in, for a luxe detail she'll love.
Choose your colour - available in six colour combinations, you can select one (or more!) that complements your personal style best. Whichever you choose, they're guaranteed to add a beautiful touch of colour to your favourite outfits, whatever the occasion.
  • Comes with a pouch
  • Round-cut semi-precious gemstones: 11 x (12mm), 165 x (6mm)
  • Base metal and cord
  • No fastening
  • Necklace length: 147.3cm (58")
Colour options:
  • Botswana Agate
  • Turquoise Blue Magnesite Mix
  • Dalmatian Jasper Mix
  • Milky White Agate Mix
  • Rainbow Mix
  • White Seashell Agate
All measurements are approximate

I have a few of Suzi B's bracelets. I love the set of 3 stretch ones, have had them years. Gutted when the elastic broke last year, but am going to fix it myself with some new elastic when I get round to it. I just loved it. Had it about 20 years, so I expect the elastic doesn't last forever.
I bought some elastic cord from a craft shop and was able to restring it after my silver bead bracelet had pinged all over the bedroom floor. Took me days to find all the beads. The hardest bit was tying a knot. In the end I made the knot and glued it. I probably could have heated the knot slightly too.

Latest posts

Back