Loo

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

barbedwire

Registered Shopper
She's great isn't she, Loo?

"She's worked closely with a team of chemists and scientists has Loo, to prestigiously create literal prestigious actual form-las with prestigious ingredients for you.

Loo has spent 75 bajillion years in the showbiz world and Loo has tried every skincare regime going - until one day Loo started to mix her own skincare creams from different prestigious ranges, did Loo. Loo then had a brainwave - didn't you Loo?

To make her own range of skincare that was perfect for her literal actual skin. Loo pestered the chemists and scientists - didn't you Loo? And drove them actually nuts in the face area, Loo until they literally for you created the correct actual form-la that you wanted.

Loo travelled the world - didn't you Loo? To source the ingredients - and Loo didn't actually stop until she literally got what she actually wanted - did you Loo? Did you SHOUT at them, Loo - till they did what you wanted them to do, did you Loo?"

Loo is 60-lala, and has never had ANY cosmetic procedures to enhance her looks notnevereverever.

Loo is not actually a toilet - but a singer.

Loo is GREAT isn't she?

:hi:

I don't know how she has the cheek to sell a skincare range. Everyone knows why she looks younger than when she was born! Its not as if the kit comes complete with injectable fillers and botox is it?!?!?

Not wishing to be catty - but I will be anyway; BUT catch the merest of glimpses at L in the promo video as she is looking bare faced in the mirror --- and, wahey it REALLY is the face of how old she is ACTUALLY ! If the stuff is any good, how come its only available on a shopping channel eh ?

On her tv performances its plain to see how much airbrushing goes on in magazines. Personally I think twiggy is a far better role model for us lot of the same age.

We all know she has had work done but on the whole i think she looks great for her age and i like her style of dressing, her hair always looks fab apart from the fake long pony tail she sometimes wears.
Having said that the TSV is carp, who wants 75 ml of shampoo/conditioner :thinking:

lulu is looking worse on every visit. her skin looks very tired and quite slack thb and when she tries too hard to look 18 her clothes just dont look right.

hair wise: yes the weave is put in better than the last visit.:clapping:

Hi everyone - my first post!

I'm thinking Time Bomb - hmmmm, maybe her face is an actual time bomb and it may explode at any moment.

It's just so obvious that she has had work done, and then trying to make out just these products will do wonders, well, it's just ridiculous.

She's really looking a bit a bit odd round the mouth area today, her upper lip area looks puffy to me.

Her hair looks good, is it not all real then?
Mind you, she was married to a hairdresser so should have learned the best styles for her!

I watched most of the 11.00 hour mainly because Lu is turning into car crash telly. Her face is riveting viewing as the effect of too much 'work' takes its toll. Normal ageing has got to be better than this. She can only resort to more work which will be even ghastlier. Her presentation was pretty dodgy too. She had to read out the ingredients of one of her creams and relied on spouting the obvious all the time. Really very embarrassing.

Weeeeeellllll you know she makes me wanna shout FAKE, LIAR,FREAK .

Give me Twiggy, Jerry Hall, Helen Mirren any day as role models for "older women", at least their faces are mobile and have warmth to them. I do not know if any of these three have had "help" but they look far more natural than Lulu. I thought that maybe QVC had stuffed her cheeks with some of those polysterene chips they use for packaging, she is a rather disturbing sight.

Thanks Cavegirl! you are giving me a laugh a day @ the moment! Loved the post yesterday re fragrant Bolton! We may have passed in the market?
Yeh Loo we know you are a skincare expert, more what can I do to keep the cash rolling in.

i also thought she looked old in the promo surprised she let that bit in prob to fool us into thinking you can look as bad as that then with just a few uses of her timebomb you can look as fab as loo yes we can after some needles some airbrushing and some skilfully applied make-up.

I should add that I have no objection to Lulu taking the surgical route to keep her showbiz career alive (she would look great seen live on stage from a safe distance) but this skincare expert business is just a nonsense.

Everything about Lulu is fake, including her accent. As a fellow Scot, I am baffled by her accent. She's using the pseudo American accent today with occasional lapses into Glaswegian.

I think its also theonly show where ali young doesnt mention her hate for plastic surgery . And im no woman but who the buggery bollocks wouldbuy the tsv espesh when it has only 75ml of her time wArp shampoo. I think she looks like the older sister of that puppet from the saw films.

I was watching her and Jill Franks earlier. JF asked her what the shelf life of her products were and she said she didn't know !!!

Someone behind the camera had to tell her !!

for someone who bangs on about being involved with her products being made to not know the shelf life slipped up there methinks

Latest posts

Back