Look at Kathy !!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ERICS MUM

Registered Shopper
I didn't realise she had lost so much weight - what a transformation ! Wonder if it's down to Diet Chef ??

Linda :clapping:

Kathy is lovely, she never tries to be anything other than herself.

I didn't think she'd lost much weight but she did look very pretty.:rock: She has a really lovely face and her casual hairstyle really suits her. You'd never think she was 50 and imho she looks at least 10 years younger than JR who tries far too hard with the contrived hair and inappropriate clothes.

She's started to wear dresses and is really showing off her figure, she looks tres gorjoos I think, so pretty. Really makes the best of herself without resorting to getting her baps out the breadbin every opportunity.

She's started to wear dresses and is really showing off her figure, she looks tres gorjoos I think, so pretty. Really makes the best of herself without resorting to getting her baps out the breadbin every opportunity.

:mysmilie_850: You always have such a way with words CG! :giggle: :sun: :grin: :clapping:

Kathy does have a lovely face, I think that she is by far the prettiest presenter. She also, as many have said, seems genuine and rather modest. Always nice qualities.
She can be a bit "Laaaaaarry the Laaaaamb ish" but I also find that quite endearing.

shes definitely not a fave of mine - and i did catch some of her on the mrning shows last week (am normally at work)

Thought some of the skirts were far too short - but her hair makes her look so much better!

Really pleased for Kathy. She looks lovely and I think she has such a pretty face and very likeable personality. She used to be a professional athlete, so the muscle memory must be there.

I like Kathy compared with the other female presenters.She seems genuine & some of her skirts we a bit short last week, but she was aware, suppose she had to wear them!
She make a good team with Anthony on the Morning Show especially when she wanted him to try the Lipgloss this a.m.

I like Kathy compared with the other female presenters.She seems genuine & some of her skirts we a bit short last week, but she was aware, suppose she had to wear them!
She make a good team with Anthony on the Morning Show especially when she wanted him to try the Lipgloss this a.m.

Oh that was so funny, a real genuine reaction from Anthony, loved his expression.

Linda xx

Latest posts

Back