Loss of one of the oldies.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

GenieDi

Dr McDreamy
Me and Silversurfer both popped up to say hello earlier in the year. I'm so very sad to say Viv passed away last month. We met on here and stayed close friends until she passed. I will never forget her and she has left a massive hole in my life. Just been remembering some of the great times here well back in the day. So thank you to shopping telly for giving us the opportunity to meet here and have such a wonderful friendship, although I have to say we never met!! I was determined to get up and see her when she first came out of hospital but unfortunately it was never to be. xx

Me and Silversurfer both popped up to say hello earlier in the year. I'm so very sad to say Viv passed away last month. We met on here and stayed close friends until she passed. I will never forget her and she has left a massive hole in my life. Just been remembering some of the great times here well back in the day. So thank you to shopping telly for giving us the opportunity to meet here and have such a wonderful friendship, although I have to say we never met!! I was determined to get up and see her when she first came out of hospital but unfortunately it was never to be. xx

I am so sorry to hear that Di x

Latest posts

Back