Lotus Boots £9.45 P&P

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Curious how they work out P & P. nearly £10 for a pair of boots and the telly TSV today is £14.95 P & P. But then I wouldn't buy a TV from them when everyone on the high street does free delivery. I see they are doing the Charlie Church album scratch your back or whatever its called with free P & P.

Also:
Save £10 on £50 Orders at Checkout with JAVATNGC Code

Thanks so much for that apple, :wink: just ordered a pair of DM chelsea boots. I've had my eye on them for ages, and a tenner off helped me to finally justify the purchase!

I ordered a pair of Lotus wedges from last clicks - a bargain at £10 I thought. However when they arrived the cork wedge was just a thin layer badly glued to the heel with flaws everywhere. It cost me £8 postage just to try them on!

If you have only tried the boots on and not worn them you can send them back under the Distance Selling Regulations and get the P&P back. The details of what you need to do are somewhere deep in QVC's terms and conditions (they don't advertise this option).

If you have only tried the boots on and not worn them you can send them back under the Distance Selling Regulations and get the P&P back. The details of what you need to do are somewhere deep in QVC's terms and conditions (they don't advertise this option).

Ive done it a couple of times. You just have to email them and say you're cancelling the purchase and that you'd like a refund. I put in my email how much it should be forem i.e. the item price + the original P&P, and Ive had no probs either time. You do have to do it within 7 days of receipt tho.

Had a reply back stating the p&p price should actually be £6.45 and thay they would pass on the correct details to the relevant teams. Lo and behold they have corrected the price! Its still and geniune rip-off though!!

Rich

Well done... I salute you.....think we should all e-mail them with our thoughts on their p&p:clapping::clapping:

Thanks!

Do you know what, that's not a bad idea (the letter re charges).

I am sure if someone could put together a constructive letter asking QVC to justify their incredibly high (second highest on the internet from what I have seen) p&p charges, there would be many people on here willing to put their names to it.

Anyone willing to put pen to paper, or fingers to keys?

Rich

Latest posts

Back