Lulu Guinness Accessories TSV 02/09/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nope, like others on here, the ship has long since sailed when I need a 'holdall' on a daily basis. No doubt this will fly out (who's betting the orange disappears first), to young things who take the kitchen sink and laptop to work with them; but when I go out I just need keys, phone, purse, lippy, and tissues, so the smaller the bag the better now. I've also got friends who don't even bother with a handbag any more ! stuffing keys and purse in their pockets. Must be an 'age' thing.
I've started the keys and purse thing too when not going far! I also often just take a shopper bag with just keys and purse too if just going to the local shops.
Wha hairstyle should I be getting?

Yep, its a shopper with keys and purse for me tooo !!!! just shows how downhill the social life becomes over a certain age !!!

Um, hairstyle ????

It's on the website now £284.88, £6.95 postage and on 3 easy pays

Damn you !!!

I cant afford this , and have never liked any LG bags before - but somehow a Raspberry one has been put in my basket & mysteriously checked out ....

LaLaLa! Got my fingers in my ears and I can't hear you, you're all bad people! :mysmilie_478:

What a very average looking bag. This isn't Lulu at all. Ok, maybe the lips. Where has the 'quirky/kooky' element gone? Boring, bland and very much in the keeping of every other bag on the market. Needless to say, I won't be indulging!! Hope, as always, that yours brings you all the usual LG joys!

I`m not a Lulu follower but looking at this bag, the metal studs or rivets holding the handles in place don`t make it look designer or worth the price. All cheap bags have studded or riveted on handles, more expensive bags should have handles properly stitched on.

What a very average looking bag. This isn't Lulu at all. Ok, maybe the lips. Where has the 'quirky/kooky' element gone? Boring, bland and very much in the keeping of every other bag on the market. Needless to say, I won't be indulging!! Hope, as always, that yours brings you all the usual LG joys!

I think thats why I like this one, its more "normal" and wearable for everyday.. I'm hoping it will also be lighter than my pollyanna and some of the others

In an effort to talk myself out of ordering my list of cons: I'm not keen on grainy leather; if it were saffiano or polished and I'd sell my kids for one. It may be too heavy; and sizewise I've never understood the need to carry around the kitchen sink; I used to run Handbag Management Courses in the 80s (along the lines of Time Manager International); my mates were astounded that I could go out for the night straight from a 12 hour shift with only a door key, a cash card and a lippy! I already have a handful of purple/plum leather and fabric bags plus one Tig bag in orange.

Finally I looked at all the new season bags on LG's website and am coveting all the Rose devore fabric bags (esp Tabitha which being DD's middle name is reason enough to add to my shopping list). Damson satin Pollyanna, Thorn Chloe also Damson, another small Paula (damson or garnet), mini Daphne black, mini Paula orange, Medium Daphne in orange, medium Kate in polished red, small connie red, and I've still got my eye on the autographer if the price drops....

But....:wait:

I am known for my weakness when it comes to bags :blush:

Oh no, I'm struggling to find a colour i don't like or need or use or............!!!!

If it had been 4 easy pay, I would have bought 2! The colours are all so wearable, but restrained myself to 1 and feeling very virtous :mysmilie_14:

In an effort to talk myself out of ordering my list of cons: I'm not keen on grainy leather; if it were saffiano or polished and I'd sell my kids for one. It may be too heavy; and sizewise I've never understood the need to carry around the kitchen sink; I used to run Handbag Management Courses in the 80s (along the lines of Time Manager International); my mates were astounded that I could go out for the night straight from a 12 hour shift with only a door key, a cash card and a lippy! I already have a handful of purple/plum leather and fabric bags plus one Tig bag in orange.

Finally I looked at all the new season bags on LG's website and am coveting all the Rose devore fabric bags (esp Tabitha which being DD's middle name is reason enough to add to my shopping list). Damson satin Pollyanna, Thorn Chloe also Damson, another small Paula (damson or garnet), mini Daphne black, mini Paula orange, Medium Daphne in orange, medium Kate in polished red, small connie red, and I've still got my eye on the autographer if the price drops....

You know you want one :mysmilie_59:

There is a damson satin polyanna on 2 EP

Neither can I. This will be my first Lulu's- my feragammos have both died and I don't earn as much for one off purchase... I like the Kate but its not EP... Decisions...

Only 100 orange left 1 minute into the show !!!!! ridiculous !

Looking at it on screen, the handle is all wrong, too small and narrow. Certainly cant get it over the shoulder.

Orange sold out already!

JF just said 40% of the stock has sold already..................so that is more than 50% sold!!!! JF clearly needs to go back to school for some maths revision!!!! :mysmilie_11:

Latest posts

Back