Lulu Guinness Accessories TSV 02/09/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The orange bag was obviously popular but if anybody wants an orange bag and either missed out or didn`t want to pay LG price then here`s a bargain. It`s a Hansson bag, a Danish brand , lovely made and lovely quality leather. I wait for the sale on this site and buy really good bags at good prices, I have a few of the Olga Berg over arm patent ones. This bag is now reduced to £29 from £129, the red one is still full price but the orange is in the sale. Research Hansson and you`ll see the quality and usual prices.
http://www.perfecthandbags.co.uk/pr...e-Handbag-with-All-Around-Zip-by-Hansson.html

Thank you for the link Vienna, perfect handbags indeed! I'm not after an orange bag, but there are many bags on that website that I am after!
Ahhh this forum is brilliant sometimes, I've bookmarked that site :mysmilie_504:

Thank you for the link Vienna, perfect handbags indeed! I'm not after an orange bag, but there are many bags on that website that I am after!
Ahhh this forum is brilliant sometimes, I've bookmarked that site :mysmilie_504:

I went for the bargain Hansson orange bag. I already have a black Hansson bag which has worn and worn and still looks good so I thought the orange would be a lovely Autumnal colour and a bargain to boot. It would have been rude to miss it lol.

Thanks Vienna. I bought the orange one too. As I am moving house, I sent my orange handbag to the charity shop and have been regretting it ever since!

It is a lovely colour, Tinkerbelle, a gentle buttery yellow:nod:, like you said, will go with loads of colours.

Thanks CTD. I love it! Have had so many people ask about it. I've used it almost every day since I bought it. Very happy with it still. Hoping it will with with winter greys and blacks.

I don't believe it, Jill ****** Franks hosting the 7pm show. I'd really been looking forward to this hour with a cup of tea after work! Instead it's me me me talking at 5 million words per minute over Nicola who is trying to talk about the bag. Aaaaarrrrrggghhhhhhhh! :mysmilie_51:

I don't believe it, Jill ****** Franks hosting the 7pm show. I'd really been looking forward to this hour with a cup of tea after work! Instead it's me me me talking at 5 million words per minute over Nicola who is trying to talk about the bag. Aaaaarrrrrggghhhhhhhh! :mysmilie_51:

She has been in fine form the last couple of days - she just never shuts up. I can't understand why no-one tells her to give the guest a chance to speak.

She has been in fine form the last couple of days - she just never shuts up. I can't understand why no-one tells her to give the guest a chance to speak.

I am completely worn out after watching the first 10 minutes, it's more tiring than looking after a toddler.
She is being completely ridiculous over the fact that the OTO has sold out, squealing and lots of 'oh my god!!!!!!!'
She just said to Nicola, "Your face is a picture", who can blame poor Nicola....

I can't take it any longer, no Lulu bag for me tonight, going to do the dishes is more appealing than watching this!

Last edited:
If anyone's interested House of Fraser have got the LG cross body bag, QVC item number 139544 priced £264.60 and £6.95 p&p in pink, House Of Fraser £162 from £325 and free delivery, bit of a difference hey?

Last edited:
Wheeee!

After 3 years of waiting, i have a blue (damson) mid-pollyanna on its way. I always wanted one in navy or dark blue, and there hasnt been one in stock for what seems like forever!

Added bonus: it is fabric, not leather, therefore cheaper and lighter to carry.

Am delighted. The other one i have by LG is a black cherry small paula, and it is without doubt, the best quality bag i have ever possessed. Still looks brand new after 12 months of daily use.

My Orange TSV bag arrived this morning. Impressed with such quick delivery. But it was wrapped in a plastic bag in a battered box with bog standard tissue paper. My first Lulu Guinness and I wish I had heeded the comments of others on this thread. It does not look £284 let alone £390! Dull leather. Different textures . I am sending it back.

Ah that's a real shame Erycina. I have bought one LG from QVC but it was the mini Eva and that came really well packaged but I know often the bigger bags done fare as well.

I steer clear of all the larger bags. A few years ago I bought the patent large tote bag with Lulu's silhouette embossed on the side. Dear Lord it weighed a ton without anything in it ! so my sister-in-law thought her birthdays and Christmases had come all at once when I gave it to her ! I've since downsized from large totes to barely there bags.

Latest posts

Back