Lulu's Time Bomb Bath & Body

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

W

watersiren

Guest Shopper
i haven't used any TB face products, but loved the handcream. i've had my eyes on the bath&body products for some time and i'm thinking of giving them a go. have you tried them? what's your opinion/advice?

many thanks :flower:xxx

Yes Ws

The bath and Body products are lovely. The Cleanser for the body has little balls that exfoliate and smells of lavender it leaves your skin feeling very silky and soft. Next I apply the body lotion that too smells of lavender it has avocado, rosemary, in it. The oil ( I now you will looove the oil) avacado, borage, jojoba, rosehip and other essential oils. no water in it and not greasy so you can dress straight away. Its fab! the lotion and cleanser for body are 200ml and the oil 150ml, last ages.

Yes Ws

The bath and Body products are lovely. The Cleanser for the body has little balls that exfoliate and smells of lavender it leaves your skin feeling very silky and soft. Next I apply the body lotion that too smells of lavender it has avocado, rosemary, in it. The oil ( I now you will looove the oil) avacado, borage, jojoba, rosehip and other essential oils. no water in it and not greasy so you can dress straight away. Its fab! the lotion and cleanser for body are 200ml and the oil 150ml, last ages.

ooohhhhh! :30:

thank you, D! :flower:xxx

will be working in brussels for a couple of weeks, SS. but will spend a day or two in bruges, too, which is very beautiful. xxxx
Oh, I thought you might be off on holiday... I lived in Brussels for a year and hated it with a vengeance (the most unwelcoming city on earth IMHO), but great for shopping... I agree that Bruges is lovely though, and if you get the chance, Gent is even prettier... :happy:

i know what you mean, SS. we've been resisting a permanent move to brussels for a few years but i'm not sure, if that's feasible for the future.

i won't, NMSEva. :sad: will miss you, too. xxx

AW,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I'm sob-sniffing now:sad: I'll take care of Harald in your absence :angel:and will try not to manhandle him in your absence:tongue2: Hope you have a good trip despite being work related:flower:flower::flower:

AW,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I'm sob-sniffing now:sad: I'll take care of Harald in your absence :angel:and will try not to manhandle him in your absence:tongue2: Hope you have a good trip despite being work related:flower:flower::flower:

lol NMSEva! you can't help it; you want all the men for yourself...i am willing to share with you.:wink2:

:flower:xxx

lol NMSEva! you can't help it; you want all the men for yourself...i am willing to share with you.:wink2:

:flower:xxx

OK, I'll share. (*nmse walks back to sofa in style of Kevin & Perry:emo:*):angel: But if Harald likes the more mature woman (*nmse sits on sofa in style of Patsy ABFAB:cool2::drunk:) I'll tell all when you get back:thinking2:
:flower::flower::flower:

OK, I'll share. (*nmse walks back to sofa in style of Kevin & Perry:emo:*):angel: But if Harald likes the more mature woman (*nmse sits on sofa in style of Patsy ABFAB:cool2::drunk:) I'll tell all when you get back:thinking2:
:flower::flower::flower:

then, there is nothing i can do, except be content with the 'aftershock'.:cheeky: xx

Latest posts

Back