Lulu's Time Bomb Bath & Body

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i am back...

i applied the cream on one arm and the oil on the other. it felt like i had applied pure silk. i was not mad about the scent, but couldn't stop wanting to smell my arms. for some reason, i was all smelling and fondling...have they put any pheromones in it?

i tried the cleanser...beautiful lavender smell!!

lovely products all round. :flower:

i am back...

i applied the cream on one arm and the oil on the other. it felt like i had applied pure silk. i was not mad about the scent, but couldn't stop wanting to smell my arms. for some reason, i was all smelling and fondling...have they put any pheromones in it?

hello hello my friend, I have been waiting all night to hear what you thought. I can log off now, and go and have my pamper.

Not sure about Pheromones!!

But you see I told you your skin will feel like silk! I know what you mean re smell its quite subtle It is beautiful though - now just think about them Germans!!!

what you like smelling and fondling,................................ will say no more

hello hello my friend, I have been waiting all night to hear what you thought. I can log off now, and go and have my pamper.

Not sure about Pheromones!!

But you see I told you your skin will feel like silk! I know what you mean re smell its quite subtle It is beautiful though - now just think about them Germans!!!

what you like smelling and fondling,................................ will say no more

yeah :happy:

i'm sorry i couldn't post earlier D! a couple of friends/neighbours popped in. we are trying to organise an event for next month.

yeah :happy:

i'm sorry i couldn't post earlier D! a couple of friends/neighbours popped in. we are trying to organise an event for next month.

No problem WS. Its worth waiting for when I hear from you!
That will be nice for you all next month with your friends and neighbours. I have not been logged on much myself today, dont know where the time goes.:flower:

You okay sillysausage your mood says you are stressed. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yes, in tipical sausage style I have manage to land myself with a tight deadline for a piece of work, and I am supposedly on maternity leave! Boy, working and looking after a little baby is hard, hence rising stress levels... But I'll be all right in the end, not to worry Dazzy! Hope you are feeling better...:flower:

i am back...

Hmmm, sounds good... (though admittedly, Like Dazzy, I'm not too keen on the pherormones either... life is complicated enough already without me being compelled to fondle my own limbs...:cheeky:). Glad you like the goodies, WS!

Yes, in tipical sausage style I have manage to land myself with a tight deadline for a piece of work, and I am supposedly on maternity leave! Boy, working and looking after a little baby is hard, hence rising stress levels... But I'll be all right in the end, not to worry Dazzy! Hope you are feeling better...:flower:

aww Its a pity I dont live near you I could babysit for you while you get your work done. Take it easy now. Yes thank you, im better then I have been in 7 days. The only way is up now hopefully. I am still coughing but the aches have subsided.

Hmmm, sounds good... (though admittedly, Like Dazzy, I'm not too keen on the pherormones either... life is complicated enough already without me being compelled to fondle my own limbs...:cheeky:). Glad you like the goodies, WS!

Think Ws may well get her hubby to do some fondling of her limbs................:thinking2:

aww Its a pity I dont live near you I could babysit for you while you get your work done. Take it easy now. Yes thank you, im better then I have been in 7 days. The only way is up now hopefully. I am still coughing but the aches have subsided.

Awww, thanks Dazzy, you're such a sweetie! If we lived near one another I might even ask you to do a spot of babysitting while I do the 'fondle test' with hubby on a few new beauty bits....:tongue2:

Glad to hear you're better, about time... all that fitness and decorating to catch up with now... try to take it easy though... :heart:

Latest posts

Back