Male Varnish

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Leighton Denny's Renovate once buffed leaves a lovely appearance that would look good on a man. For me the line is drawn there, there's a difference between skin care and cosmetic make up - I have no problem at all with men using skin care products (about time too), but there's a time and place for them wearing cosmetic makeup.

um, when and where?

I don't care what they do in the privacy of their own homes, but I was thinking of the stage - loveys :giggle:

Lindy Bowman----not the prettiest button in the box. Varnish or no varnish.

True. But always a gentleman and non-shouty. I imagine he's been in TV home shopping for donkeys and probably has the same look as he did when he started

My husband often has his toe nails painted, especially in the summer, I think it looks quite funky in a nice green or dark blue or brown. I didn't realise it was such a crime....

Last edited:
When I was doing my A Levels I went out with a lad who dyed his hair, wore eyeliner and nail varnish. I used to go round and dye his hair for him :cheeky: on Saturdays and then he'd paint his nails purple and black (in fact, I am sure he pioneered the ring finger mani :wink:). He could really carry it off, without making it look tacky though.

It never bothered me, apart from the fact he looked better than I did all done up :tongue:. I suppose it was like a goth/punk thing even though it was the mid 90s. I still quite like blokes in make up, which I know makes me a bit odd, but I don't care. :drunk:

When I was doing my A Levels I went out with a lad who dyed his hair, wore eyeliner and nail varnish. I used to go round and dye his hair for him :cheeky: on Saturdays and then he'd paint his nails purple and black (in fact, I am sure he pioneered the ring finger mani :wink:). He could really carry it off, without making it look tacky though.

It never bothered me, apart from the fact he looked better than I did all done up :tongue:. I suppose it was like a goth/punk thing even though it was the mid 90s. I still quite like blokes in make up, which I know makes me a bit odd, but I don't care. :drunk:

Viva La Odd I say. :heart:

Latest posts

Back