Mally TSV 21/2/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lip crayon looks much darker than I expected. Particularly on Ali Young.

Notice the equivalent US collection was 5 pieces (no primer)...

Last edited:
I'm enjoying Mally's presentation! Super tempted to get the tsv... But I don't need any of these products right now. I already have primer, foundation and mascara... I need enabling :)

Considering she's supposedly one of the top celebrity make-up artists in the world, it seems strange that for the second year running Mally is in the UK flogging her wares on Q while The Oscars are just getting started over the pond. Makes me wonder if she's not quite as in demand as she & Q would have us believe.

Considering she's supposedly one of the top celebrity make-up artists in the world, it seems strange that for the second year running Mally is in the UK flogging her wares on Q while The Oscars are just getting started over the pond. Makes me wonder if she's not quite as in demand as she & Q would have us believe.

Yes I was about to say the same.

Ali Young is at her worst when she's with Mally. Throwing phrases around like "modern look" and "modern techniques" all the time. Not really Ali, these techniques and looks have been around for ages and aren't unique to Mally.

she more than likely makes more money selling on qvc than doing make up. shes funny (sometimes) but dont like her make up

Does anyone else think Mallys TSVs are boring and repetitive? Oh and l also think the packaging looks really cheap. It does nothing for me at all. Add to that Mallys presentation style (screeching and shrieking) and the whole range is a big turn off for me!!

Looks QVC have taken on board all the complaints about Mally demo-ing on fully made up models because a big thing was made about doing a full face from scratch, in "real time".

Does anyone else think Mallys TSVs are boring and repetitive? Oh and l also think the packaging looks really cheap. It does nothing for me at all. Add to that Mallys presentation style (screeching and shrieking) and the whole range is a big turn off for me!!

Yes I agree, even when I shopped with QVC a couple of years back, I was never drawn to this brand. I do think the packing is cheap looking too, especially the one she used to do with the pink and snake print (don't know if she still does it) I get the impression this brand is aimed at teenage American girls, must be the cheap looking girly pink packaging mixed with the wild shrieking of a grown woman I suppose. Just my opinion of course.

I have to agree, Whitesnake, a very boring TSV and the lip colour would have been ideal in the Autumn or winter, but not now as Spring approaches, and the berry colour is definitely at odds with the claim that this is a "no make up" look. I used to buy Mally's TSVs regularly but have. Not done so for a couple of years. I do love her mascara though, and it is the best I have tried, but I have a couple on hand.p and will pick one up on Ebay when I need another one.

I agree, the very thought of Mally mean I will give QVC a miss today in fear of seeing/hearing her. I pity the models that have to sit and listen to her for a full hour, hope they get well paid. I don't think they would let Mally anywhere near the Oscars, not without her having a very strong sedative...lol

Just ordered mine, can't resist any cosmetic TSV and I do like Mally.

I've ended up ordering it too. I find it difficult to resist makeup tsvs too and I'm keen to try out Mally products.
Her presentation is not for everyone but I find her quite entertaining, and she seems like a nice person at the end of it all, just very hyper!

I read in a Mally book I got on kindle that when she had her children she eased back from the work that had her permanently away from home away from her family, and this is why she started her make up line. She may have retained some of her clients I can't remember.

I got the TSV as after 4 years Mally eye sticks, mascara and primer are items I use daily. Eyeliner too. I agree about the Lippy, not seen a demo of it. Could it be a wash of colour rather than full coverage? I do wear lipsticks but prefer gloss. Sometimes a very light coat of Lippy with gloss over the top.

Not bothered if the packaging looks cheap as I pay for what's inside. Every scrap gets used and the empty, somewhat bashed packaging gets chucked in the bin, purpose served.

Eyeshadow, liners and mascara are bullet proof, last all day no smudges. Mine looks the same as when first applied when I take it off. So IMO the quality is there.

Looks QVC have taken on board all the complaints about Mally demo-ing on fully made up models because a big thing was made about doing a full face from scratch, in "real time".

Except they are not!!!

The models clearly have their eye makeup, brows and lips already done as well as bit of base.........It is obvious and becomes more so when they show the before photo.......It is barefaced but the model when Mally starts is not!!!!! They must think we are all stupid!!!

I'd really like to watch the Mally shows to hear about the products but can't remotely tolerate her screaming and screeching.

Latest posts

Back