Miceal brilliant on Thorntons

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ah yes, it was certainly a joyous day when mummy bear asked Jebus' permission to name her gurgling apple-cheeked bouncing baby "gift of God". One of her better decisions!

I know unusual Irish names are a slightly sore subject round your way, you still haven't 'fessed up about your own. Believe me it can't be any worse than some of the belters I've conjured up in my rancid little imagination :0)

He DOES pronounce "pounds" funny though doesn't he? X

Yes and plenty else about him is arseways but I suppose because his displays rare glimpses of competence unlike Carmel or Craig I just about tolerate him. I wish he had a better voice but at least he doesn't own every product in the inventory or have slow breathless reveals of jewellery

My middle name is ordinary for Ireland, it's the stupid reason I was given it that annoys me. My given name means ray of light.

I confess that I think laughing at names (unless like Marilyn Manson's mother it really is Barbara Wyer) is rude and ignorant purely because it is something Richard Littlejohn does at every opportunity. He sounds like a malevolent 7 year old instead of a grotesquely overpaid adult.

I really enjoy his presenting style, and thought he done a great job on this mornings Thornton's show :happy: In fact, it prompted me to go out to a Thornton's outlet store (have they all turned into outlets now?) today and stocked up on toffee and dark chocolate gingers!

Outlet! Result! :rock:

Julian just referenced us on Thorntons!!! I always find it funny when they do that. Julian I wish I was standing there eating chocs - hope you enjoyed :D

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

Latest posts

Back