Nails Inc TSV 1st July

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I bought a collection for my niece with all mini sizes in,whilst it was good value,I think I prefer the full sized ones,the brushes give better coverage

Eugh - not for me, this one! Firstly I don't like the colours, secondly I sent a set back a year or so ago (minis) as I found the brushes awful and the polish streaky and thirdly and most importantly I had a bad experience with a Nails Inc nail bar a while back and the company handled my subsequent complaint APPALLINGLY leaving me out of pocket.

So they can get stuffed!!

*grumbles!*

Had an e-mail this morning regarding this kit, the colours are:

England’s Lane
10ml – Pale Lilac

Berkley Street
10ml – Aqua

Montagu Place
10ml – Coral

Lancaster Gate
10ml – Neon pink

Leicester Square
10ml – Neon metallic purple

Swan Walk
4ml – Pale pink shimmer

Romilly Street
4ml – hot pink

Thayer Street
4ml – Greige

Roseberry Avenue
4ml – Antique rose

Emperors Gate
4ml – Metallic grey teal

No indication of price though.

Is it just me or does anyone else think these kits always contain at least one colour that you wouldn't be seen dead in? I often wonder if they stick it in the kits as it's not selling and it's the only way they'll get to shift it! The green/blue springs to mind. There's usually an orange or brown too! Sorry but the colours are yuk!

I got an email too - and noticed it was headed "Nails Inc Sale June 2010".

I have been of the opinion for a long time that QVC strikes some sort of agreement with some companies to buy the remainder of discontinued stock at bargain prices, this being one of them.

Another one I'm always suspicious of is the Yankee Candle TSVs - especially the accessory packs as I have searched for some of them to find they are last season or discontinuted stock.

They always sell them as "exclusive to QVC" as with this Nails Inc TSV.

I may be wrong of course.

I like the tsvs but agree not all colours appeal,however I suppose they have to put a variety of different coloursd in to appeal,no good just pinks or reds cause not everyone likes them !!
you can always sell the ones you dont like I suppose ?

I dont mind the Nails inc 4ml bottles(agree with Sara re half of 10ml is 5ml!!) - i found two dark Nails inc colours in the 4ml bottles yesterday, one was black and one was navy, i nearly binned them but had second thoughts and i'm delighted i did - i've got the black on my tootsies at the mo and IMO my tootsies are looking good!!! I've got Nails inc "Victoria" on my hand nails and like that too. I sometimes get myself into a rut by only liking and using the lighter colours but am trying to be more adventurous:sun:

I remember the Nails inc TSV's of a couple(maybe three) years ago - Ten bottles of 10ml polishes with a good mix of dark and light colours and all for just under £20 plus P&P and all packaged in a box. I'll be tuning in to the Midnight TSV show to have a look, i'll decide on buying once i've seen the colours. Thanks to our St.com detectives for the TSV info etc:star:

I usually buy Nails Inc, but like a lot of you, i'm not keen on the colours - although they look awfully tempting under the studio lights - so will save my money this time

Nails Inc 10 Piece Summer Sizzlers Collection.
Today's Special Value Price £21.48
QVC Price £26.00
Item Number 219799
Availability In stock
UK P&P£3.95

Colour your nails to match any outfit with this 10-piece nail collection. Famed for producing fashionable, wearable shades, this Nails Inc set includes five full-size polishes (10ml) and five mini polishes (4ml) in a mixture of metallics, brights and pastel shades to take you through the seasons in style. Make your nails pop with summer neon brights and accessorise with muted tones for the autumn/winter months. The nail polishes come beautifully presented in a branded gift box.

Contains:

•1 x 10ml England's Lane (pale lilac)
•1 x 10ml Berkeley's Street (aqua)
•1 x 10ml Montagu Place (coral)
•1 x 10ml Lancaster Gate (neon pink)
•1 x 10ml Leicester Square (metallic purple)
•1 x 4ml Swan Walk (pale pink shimmer)
•1 x 4ml Romilly Street (hot pink)
•1 x 4ml Thayer Street (greige)
•1 x 4ml Roseberry Avenue (antique rose)
•1 x 4ml Emperor's Gate (metallic grey)

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.219799

What is it with me? I got a mini kit before and I found them all rubbish...terrible staying power but I am still tempted by this TSV! Must go to bed and stop watching!

I dont mind the Nails inc 4ml bottles(agree with Sara re half of 10ml is 5ml!!) - i found two dark Nails inc colours in the 4ml bottles yesterday, one was black and one was navy, i nearly binned them but had second thoughts and i'm delighted i did - i've got the black on my tootsies at the mo and IMO my tootsies are looking good!!! I've got Nails inc "Victoria" on my hand nails and like that too. I sometimes get myself into a rut by only liking and using the lighter colours but am trying to be more adventurous:sun:

I remember the Nails inc TSV's of a couple(maybe three) years ago - Ten bottles of 10ml polishes with a good mix of dark and light colours and all for just under £20 plus P&P and all packaged in a box. I'll be tuning in to the Midnight TSV show to have a look, i'll decide on buying once i've seen the colours. Thanks to our St.com detectives for the TSV info etc:star:

i agree qvcp i am still using them and some made very nice pressies for xmas. this set is far too garish i prefer the smaller minis but may as well go to boots as i am desperate for some new nail colours.

Not sure if this is allowed here, but I am pondering getting the TSV, but don't want the mini bottles as they aren't my colours at all, so if anyone is interested in taking them off my hands give me a shout.

I got mine last night - took me 6 failed attempts at trying to order over the internet (something wrong with their site !) and eventually a phone call to get it. Don't think it will last the day - really good value - colours will grow on me but I bought it mainly for the pink colours - mmmmm. lovely

What is it with me? I got a mini kit before and I found them all rubbish...terrible staying power but I am still tempted by this TSV! Must go to bed and stop watching!

I got the free one with Glamour magazine, mainly because people on here were raving about Nail Inc. I have to say that I didn't particularly like it, and wouldn't buy it again. :sad:

Latest posts

Back