Nails Inc TSV 30/07/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If anyone went for the Auto Delivery when they had the Nails Inc TSV in July, to let you know my AD has been despatched today so yours will be on its way soon too, if not already.

Also, we know what's in this AD but they don't know what we will be getting in ADs 3 (end January) and 4 (end April) yet. I called to check earlier.

Mine was dispatched to, can't wait to find out what is in the other drops. I am loving the nail kale and illuminator so think I am one of the few that is glad it is in every drop :)

Well spotted AndiK, just noticed mine has been despatched too. Looking forward to it. Is there a screenshot or list anywhere of the colours we'll receive? I remember liking the look of them but my brain is failing my right now trying to remember exactly what colours we'll be getting!

Lukea01 - I too like the nail kale and illuminator (it's all I'm permitted to wear to work!) so I'm glad there'll be some more of that, as I can only wear the colours at weekends.

I think I might be cancelling for the final two drops though, I don't like having no idea what I'm going to receive! Such a long process to receive a refund from Q if I return them. And the history with Nails Inc and QVC auto deliveries isn't great.

Last edited:
Well spotted AndiK, just noticed mine has been despatched too. Looking forward to it. Is there a screenshot or list anywhere of the colours we'll receive? I remember liking the look of them but my brain is failing my right now trying to remember exactly what colours we'll be getting!

Lukea01 - I too like the nail kale and illuminator (it's all I'm permitted to wear to work!) so I'm glad there'll be some more of that, as I can only wear the colours at weekends.

I think I might be cancelling for the final two drops though, I don't like having no idea what I'm going to receive! Such a long process to receive a refund from Q if I return them. And the history with Nails Inc and QVC auto deliveries isn't great.

Here you go - this is the AD set which is being sent out now.

NailsInc 2015 AD2 Oct15 pic2.jpg

The contents are (I think in the order of the photo):

Palace Gardens Terrace (Multivitamin)
Bright Street (NailKale Illuminator)
Oakley Gardens (Gel Effect)
Savoy Row (Special Effect)
Blake Gardens (Gel Effect)
NailKale Superfood Basecoat
Queensberry Way (Multivitamin)

I'll be looking to see what the colours in the last two drops are too. I would rather be prepared so I can cancel if necessary, and not have to pay all the postage to receive and return it. Will let you know if I hear about the colours.

This 2nd drop was on the show this afternoon if anyone wants to see what they look like on the nails. Oops - I've just looked on the website and the set must have sold out so there is no video for those who did not watch the 4pm show. Sorry. I liked the colours but we all have different tastes...

Last edited:
I was trying access it via the website on the 4:00pm show and you coulndt see it online so I guessing it was a blip on the website.

Just to remind those who signed up for Auto Delivery on this TSV, the next drop is due to be despatched at the end of Jan, so we can expect delivery the week after next ... provided there are no dramas again! They have a habit of letting themselves down by promising to advise AD customers in advance what the contents of future sets will be if they don't know at the time of the TSV, and then not doing so. I have called to find out the colours/names and they've promised to get back to me. I'll report back here in case anyone is keen to know and doesn't just want a surprise.

The 'configuration' should be the same as the first two sets, ie:

1 x NailKale Superfood Basecoat
1 x Bright Street NailKale Illuminator
2 x Gel Effect colours
2 x Multivitamin colours
1 x Special Effects (glitter or similar)

The colours in the third AD are:

NailKale Superfood Base Coat
Bright Street NailKale Illuminator
Primrose Hill Lane Gel Effect (smoky lilac)
Uptown Gel Effect (dusky pink)
Grosvenor Crescent Multivitamin (deep aubergine)
Mayfair Lane Multivitamin (delicate pale pink)
Kings Road Foil (rose gold foil effect)

They are all a bit too much like other recent QVC sets I've had but I do like them so don't think I'll cancel. I have posted pics of the colours below, hopefully in the order of the list. I have not included the base coat or illuminator.

Screen Shot 2016-01-24 at 13.14.15.jpgScreen Shot 2016-01-24 at 13.15.37.jpgScreen Shot 2016-01-24 at 13.16.20.jpgScreen Shot 2016-01-24 at 13.18.05.jpgScreen Shot 2016-01-24 at 13.18.50.jpg

Thanks for tracking this down AndiK ... I rang and cancelled mine yesterday and wondered afterwards if I'd be sorry. Have to say I'm relieved that I did now.
You're absolutely right, at least three of those colours have shown up in earlier sets and even with some being different formulas I think if I'd received these I think I'd have felt pretty disappointed.

Thanks for tracking this down AndiK ... I rang and cancelled mine yesterday and wondered afterwards if I'd be sorry. Have to say I'm relieved that I did now.
You're absolutely right, at least three of those colours have shown up in earlier sets and even with some being different formulas I think if I'd received these I think I'd have felt pretty disappointed.

Must admit, I've wavered as I do have so many similar but I like the NailKale and Multivitamins formulations so I think I'll let them sneak into my polish drawer. No-one will notice!

Thanks AndiK I love the look of these colours

Yes, it's a nice set, especially if you don't already have very similar. I think we can call them "safe". I would definitely wear all of the colours, where sometimes there's a weird one I couldn't see myself wearing.

Yes, it's a nice set, especially if you don't already have very similar. I think we can call them "safe". I would definitely wear all of the colours, where sometimes there's a weird one I couldn't see myself wearing.

This auto delivey was my first purchase of nails in and I am now a convert love love love everything about these kits. I even had the xmas one, I do have far to many colours but a girl can never have to much nail varnish :mysmilie_8:

This auto delivey was my first purchase of nails in and I am now a convert love love love everything about these kits. I even had the xmas one, I do have far to many colours but a girl can never have to much nail varnish :mysmilie_8:

My mantra! Well, speaking for myself, it's nail varnish, handbags and shoes. Oh and candles more recently.

Thanks so much for the info. Disappointed it is not all new colours.

I have two of these already :(

I believe this is AD 3 of 4... (?) Can you phone up and say that you don't want no 3 (this one) without cancelling the next one please? Not sure how it works... Thanks!

Thanks so much for the info. Disappointed it is not all new colours.

I have two of these already :(

I believe this is AD 3 of 4... (?) Can you phone up and say that you don't want no 3 (this one) without cancelling the next one please? Not sure how it works... Thanks!

Hi Anso. I have to agree about how repetitive this collection is. If I haven't got the actual product, I have several pretty much identical.

Yes, this is AD 3 of 4 (the fourth being due at the end of April). I am certain they have said on air that you cancel one AD but get the next but I don't have any experience of doing so. I've only ever cancelled just the last AD or all subsequent drops. You probably need to make your wishes very clear when you call.

Phoned up but was told I could not cancel no 3 and still have no 4. So was forced to cancel it all as it really wasn't worth it when I have two colours already (plus I do not need 4 bottles of the Illuminator - why did they do this in the first place?) and I have plenty of NI base coat bottles already. Just a shame as I would have loved the last one but I just have to tell myself I have faaaar too many bottles of nail polish as it is...

C
Phoned up but was told I could not cancel no 3 and still have no 4. So was forced to cancel it all as it really wasn't worth it when I have two colours already (plus I do not need 4 bottles of the Illuminator - why did they do this in the first place?) and I have plenty of NI base coat bottles already. Just a shame as I would have loved the last one but I just have to tell myself I have faaaar too many bottles of nail polish as it is...

How odd. I am absolutely sure various presenters have said on air that you can cancel one AD without cancelling all. Maybe it depends on the brand, or the policy has changed? Or the presenters were wrong!

I shouldn't worry as you might find the last AD will be repetitive as well. I will definitely find out what's in it before it's despatched again. I've decided I am not cancelling the imminent one but if AD4 just has a load of repeats again, I'll cancel that.

Latest posts

Back