Nails Inc

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

scruff

Registered Shopper
has helen left Nails Inc? I see from the gossip email I received this morning that they are announcing a new nails inc presenter called Heather Steele.

I hope not, I think she's great, although I'm sure the new guest will be great too! Perhaps Helen, who is in charge of so much of creative side of the business, simply has too much work to do to keep coming to QVC!?

It's a shame if Helen's gone - I really liked her, she brightened QVC up, hyper - but lovely and funny :wink: . The new lady is nice though - she haz killer bob cut and clark kent glasses. She seems lovely...

I thought Helen was just a little OTT, I haven't seen her replacement yet, I hope she isn't quite so giddy but I'm looking forward to seeing the killer bob and sexy glasses. :mysmilie_845: :mysmilie_61:

I'd rather have Helen( she was one of my fav guests) but I guess I will get used to Heather!

I am missing Helen already she just had that fun factor about her and I was always glued when she was on , not been the same with the new girl :thinking:....

Helen co-founded Nails Inc along with Thea so I suspect that as the company has grown (10 years old now) that maybe Helen has too much else to do that they decided to appoint someone else to do the QVC shows etc..

I think Heather is like a toned down version of Helen. Very watchable. I like her.:up:

Just watching now and I like the new girl too, mind you never paid much attention to Nails Inc before as I prefer shimmery nail colours like OPI rather than the matte/cream ones they do.

But just have to say WTF is Ally Young thinking, wearing purple tights with that dress??? think her fashion sense gets worse every time I see her on air!

Just watching now and I like the new girl too, mind you never paid much attention to Nails Inc before as I prefer shimmery nail colours like OPI rather than the matte/cream ones they do.

But just have to say WTF is Ally Young thinking, wearing purple tights with that dress??? think her fashion sense gets worse every time I see her on air!

I like the new girl too. Seems bubbly but quite normal! As for AY's recent outfits I fear she is gripped by a mid-life crisis. I dread to imagine how she will cope when all the lotions and potions don't hold back the years. Will she succumb to botox etc. and put it down to Lulu's magic time bomb or will she skulk off to a desert island with her factor 150 a hat and a scrapbook of happier times, never to be seen again? Can't see her ageing gracefully somehow.

I like the new girl too. Seems bubbly but quite normal! As for AY's recent outfits I fear she is gripped by a mid-life crisis. I dread to imagine how she will cope when all the lotions and potions don't hold back the years. Will she succumb to botox etc. and put it down to Lulu's magic time bomb or will she skulk off to a desert island with her factor 150 a hat and a scrapbook of happier times, never to be seen again? Can't see her ageing gracefully somehow.

LOL in spite of her (many!) faults I do like AY, QVC wouldn't be the same without her!

I strongly suspect that she - and probably quite a few others - have already had a few procedures. Not necessarily botox or surgery as such but there are so many things now - peels, lifting treatments etc - that if you worked in the beauty industry and had all the contacts/insider info you'd be daft not to try them IMO.

But no don't think she'll be ageing gracefully, can imagine her ending up like Tova - still on QVC rabitting on about her husband & all the wonderful life changing prodcuts she has for us when she's 80 odd!

But god love her she seriously needs some style advice at the moment - and NOT from Glen Campbell!!

I love Nails Inc colours, they last the whole week without a chip on my nails. I liked the new guest but equally liked Helen Harvey.
Re Ali Youngs dress sense at the moment, i am convinced that she is trying (unsuccessfully) IMO to copy SJ from BE, whilst watching the BE shows on Sunday i noticed that SJ looked lovely with her bob in a curly style and lo and behold AY had tried to do her hair in the same style!! SJ wears dark/coloured tights with high heels and IMO looks great - really young and funky, she also wears a lot of glittery items - she really looks great especially after losing the weight last year. The cream cardi with the giant sequins on the shoulder that Ali wears is horrendous and does nothing for her - she seems to look the opposite of SJ - frumpy. That said she still a great beauty presenter.

Latest posts

Back