Natasha Asghar QVC Presenter

Twilight

VIP Shopper
She never graduated from Style & didn't write a blog. I saw her a few times & the way she presented was like being hit by a wave on a shingle beach. The tat peddlers must be doing extra shifts with Julia being away, Ali K on holiday & the winter lurgies they've experienced. Consequently, I'd have thought that if she was still there she'd be doing the hours on Style she'd always done & even some on the main channel.

Toril

VIP Shopper
If it’s the one I’m thinking of, I caught her briefly on style but she spoke so fast I changed channels. It was as though she was trying to break the world record for the number of words spouted in one minute. Hardly easy listening.

maymorganlondon

VIP Shopper
Natasha was elected to the Welsh Parliament yesterday!!!

Thank you! I saw the name, and thought, "where have I heard that before".
What with Lance Foreman of smoked salmon fame...Q are becoming a little bit of a political hotbed 😁

alter ego

VIP Shopper
She never graduated from Style & didn't write a blog. I saw her a few times & the way she presented was like being hit by a wave on a shingle beach. The tat peddlers must be doing extra shifts with Julia being away, Ali K on holiday & the winter lurgies they've experienced. Consequently, I'd have thought that if she was still there she'd be doing the hours on Style she'd always done & even some on the main channel.

I'm sure that technique will come in handy in her political career.

SisterBliss

Very simply because it has taken too long. It has taken 22 years for Welsh and Scottish Parliaments (first happened yesterday in Scotland too) to have any women of colour voted into them.
But did many WOC actually stand for election? I haven't looked in to it.

Is the vote made by members of the public?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blockchaincommunity
AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks