New Charlie Bears Items

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Max fell into my basket and I happened to click 'submit order' whoopsie! Ah well, Christmas present to myself then!

I've just finished watching the Charlie Bears show, and have a few bears im very tempted by. Just had a knock on the door and Max has arrived :D another cutie for the collection!

Max arrived this morning, so yes it was me who texted in during the show this afternoon (technically yesterday), he encouraged me to order Heather (how cute is she with her megnetic paws so she can hide behind them?) and my Mum ordered Jed. Wanted damn near every bear in the shows though and as for Leo the Lion - I.MUST.HAVE! I am behaving myself as much as possible right now though as I still have Ross on waitlist.

I succumbed to Button earlier today. Well, I had to celebrate Jenson's success!

(I got to interview JB last year, and at close quarters he is gorgeous...and a lovely guy as well.)

You have NO idea how jealous I am. Mind there's a chance I might get to meet him in January.

Max arrived this morning, so yes it was me who texted in during the show this afternoon (technically yesterday), he encouraged me to order Heather (how cute is she with her megnetic paws so she can hide behind them?) and my Mum ordered Jed. Wanted damn near every bear in the shows though and as for Leo the Lion - I.MUST.HAVE! I am behaving myself as much as possible right now though as I still have Ross on waitlist.

My Max arrived about 15 minutes before the end of the first show:mysmilie_698: Adam, the OTO bear fell into my basket:mysmilie_34: , one of my sons names so thats my excuse for him coming home! :D

I love the look of Rory and Marmalade Bears too, but unfortunately paupers cannot be choosers, and I already succumbed to Tristan before Pandy appeared.

And again, the QVC website won't let me add Ross to my cart! If he sells out tonight, or before I can get home I will not be responsible for my actions!

Have tried all my usual tricks, closing the browser, opening a new one etc. I just want Ross dammit!

I noticed the other week that Ortak Jewellery shops are now selling Charlie Bears. They also sell Yankee Candles too. :)

Somebody, please stop me from buying Charlie Bears!!

I succumbed to Tristan and Kenny this time, and came within a squeak of clicking 'Confirm Purchase' on Malcolm. And Seth. And Hudson. And Marmalade. And... stop me!!!

Somebody, please stop me from buying Charlie Bears!!

I succumbed to Tristan and Kenny this time, and came within a squeak of clicking 'Confirm Purchase' on Malcolm. And Seth. And Hudson. And Marmalade. And... stop me!!!

Only if you promise to stop me :mysmilie_81:

Latest posts

Back