New Charlie Bears Items

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Does anyone have a Pam Charlie Bear? I saw her on QVC & she is beautiful.... Wondered if she was an exclusive, as she doesn`t appear to be stocked elsewhere, or maybe shes an older bear?
If anyone does own her, is she as lovely in real life? Thanks :hi:

Daisy, I've just had a quick look on my usual suppliers website and can't see her, i'm guessing she may be QVC exclusive. It might be worth phoning Charlie Bears direct and ask if they can help you out :)

Daisy, I've just had a quick look on my usual suppliers website and can't see her, i'm guessing she may be QVC exclusive. It might be worth phoning Charlie Bears direct and ask if they can help you out :)

Thanks Tabs.. Yeah I had a look at some suppliers too & didn't see her, even on the Charlie Bear site.. I may ask for her for Christmas, lol.. Would be rude not to :sun:
Thanks again x

Thanks Tabs.. Yeah I had a look at some suppliers too & didn't see her, even on the Charlie Bear site.. I may ask for her for Christmas, lol.. Would be rude not to :sun:
Thanks again x

As they say on CB shows...Allways room for one more bear:tongue2:, Hope you manage to find her.

Received Stevie the plumo bear today and he's adorable. He's very similar to Rhubarb and Crumble in size and colouring but with the added extra of mohair. Very pleased with him indeed. :happy:

Well, now I can see what all the fuss is about with Charlie Bears.. Have just received Stevie Plumo Bear & OMG what a gorgeous little poppet! I love him & can now see why people buy so many.. Can't wait for Pam Bear now :hi:
Loveheart, I may need your help in future, concerning the over ordering of Charlie Bears :bear:

Well, now I can see what all the fuss is about with Charlie Bears.. Have just received Stevie Plumo Bear & OMG what a gorgeous little poppet! I love him & can now see why people buy so many.. Can't wait for Pam Bear now :hi:
Loveheart, I may need your help in future, concerning the over ordering of Charlie Bears :bear:

Glad you liked him Daisy...I thought you would tho, he's a little stunner! Be warned tho...this is just the start :nod:

Glad you liked him Daisy...I thought you would tho, he's a little stunner! Be warned tho...this is just the start :nod:

I thought I'd been cured of bearitis after all the Beannie Buddies I collected but Charlies are a whole different type of Hug and it's happening all over again. I need a Hug Room for them all. Latest on the wish list are Malcolm, Seth and Diesel.

I thought I'd been cured of bearitis after all the Beannie Buddies I collected but Charlies are a whole different type of Hug and it's happening all over again. I need a Hug Room for them all. Latest on the wish list are Malcolm, Seth and Diesel.

I cant blame you Topaz, My OH bought me Zoe from QVC back in April (i think) and i currently have 21 bears now. I have Diesal and Niamh on cheque hold at the moment too!:cheeky:

But the start of something wonderful Tabs, lol.. Niamh is such a pretty bear :sun:

I initially only intended to buy Bailey as a one-off Charlie Bear but now own over 30 Charlie Bears! I currently have my eye on Freckles and Bertie so no doubt will be ordering them when they finally appear on QVC. You can never have too many Charlie Bears in my opinion! :grin:

My mother secretly bought Mason the other day and he arrived this morning. Oh my word, he is an absolute beauty - so cute, cuddly and soft, you can't help wanting to cuddle him. Such a joy.

My mother secretly bought Mason the other day and he arrived this morning. Oh my word, he is an absolute beauty - so cute, cuddly and soft, you can't help wanting to cuddle him. Such a joy.

I've had Mason for about 3 months now and I have to admit he's one of my favourite Charlie Bears (please don't tell my other Charlie Bears I said that though!) :giggle:

I've had Mason for about 3 months now and I have to admit he's one of my favourite Charlie Bears (please don't tell my other Charlie Bears I said that though!) :giggle:

I won't say a word I promise:flower:. I couldn't get over how cute he is. I have William and Alice, and I love them both. My mother has a few now - Joshua, Ryan, Ross, Maximillian, Mason and Joseph - and the Brook Bear they did for Charlie Brook.

received my 2 Minimo's today, they're cute, but not sure if they are worth £50 each...still, have got till 25th Jan to decide if am keeping them or not.

Latest posts

Back