New hairstyles?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I got the impression that they had employed one or more makeup artist and hairstylist. Does this mean a new look at every show? If today was anything to go by it will be worth watching just for a laugh.

Wonder what look Del Boy will get?

Well, we all moan about how badly they do their own make up and hair and they get someone to do it and it's worse!

JK can't really have been happy with how she looked, can she?! As for AY - what the hell?!

I'd love to have seen what they'd have done to JF but I think she's on her hols
:mysmilie_51::mysmilie_51:

Oh I wish someone could post photos of what they all look like. I have to say I was watching the Join clthes hour yesterday +Jackie Kabler was on. I thought she looked really nice the colour top she was wearing it was called "coffee" and her make up really suited her. Her hair didn't look too shocking.

Aha, well - as maymorganlondon very helpfully pointed out to me yesterday - you can catch up with missed shows via the TV Guide on the website. Just select the date and show you want to see. I have just used this facility to avail myself of this important information! :nod: :mysmilie_59:

Just had a look at the clips from yesterday - good grief - surely it was a dare to see who could look the most silly ...

Now I did see AY and couldn't workout what was going on? She has always said her hair is poker straight and will not wave or curl no matter what product is used. The waves,braids did not suit her personality(sorry but I thought Nellie Olson from Little House On The Prairie) , as for the dark roots, then the sort of darker colour which she had done to cover her roots last time(now growing out), then the light blond. The style made it all look much worse. Her fringe was sticking to her lashes and she kept blinking, very annoying and I just kept thinking brush your hair out of your eyes.

Aha, well - as maymorganlondon very helpfully pointed out to me yesterday - you can catch up with missed shows via the TV Guide on the website. Just select the date and show you want to see. I have just used this facility to avail myself of this important information! :nod: :mysmilie_59:

Thanks for this. I have just tried to have a look but the website is not responding. It won't play, just keeps buffering. Will try again later maybe.

I agree they all looked awful but what about Chloe Everton! My goodness that woman really needs to get a mirror. Her hair looks as though it's been chewed at the ends, backcombed until it's a bit "booffed" then sprayed with half a can of firm hold hair spray so that it wouldn't move in a force 9 gale.

Now I did see AY and couldn't workout what was going on? She has always said her hair is poker straight and will not wave or curl no matter what product is used. The waves,braids did not suit her personality(sorry but I thought Nellie Olson from Little House On The Prairie) , as for the dark roots, then the sort of darker colour which she had done to cover her roots last time(now growing out), then the light blond. The style made it all look much worse. Her fringe was sticking to her lashes and she kept blinking, very annoying and I just kept thinking brush your hair out of your eyes.

Gawd, I just hunted down footage of AY and agreed, that was definitely not her best look in any way - the weird 'Heidi' hairdo combined with the blouse just made her look so frumpy. I wonder how much say the presenters have with how they look before they go on air????

I did catch Pipa as well and thought she looked stunning and must confess, I actually thought Chuntley looked rather lovely too...I'll get my coat

I think they look Hysterical rather than Historical and that includes Julia with her awful dated hairstyle. Obviously none of them use the expensive wonderful hair products they are always trying to flog.

I'm still laughing about this, but I didn't think it looked anywhere near as good as Nellie's corkscrew curls and braids wig!! :mysmilie_17:

Last edited:
I was watching today's "This Morning" and they said there that the new trend is the Victorian-Modern look. Mostly thanks to ITV's drama. Well, yawn yawn, it has all be done before. I remember going through this in my youth, the same hairstyles all came out and they didn't flatter anyone then, either.

Now I did see AY and couldn't workout what was going on? She has always said her hair is poker straight and will not wave or curl no matter what product is used.

Bums on fire there. In the days of her hubby wooing her she had Dallas/Dynasty curls.

i think the presenters look much better. the ones with the worse hair disasters cathy taylor for example has had a good haircut and blow dry and she looks far better for it, catherine looks awesome with the long sleek bob. makes a a difference even though she changes hair hairstyle and colour by the minute. alison's hair do looks proffessional last night. its all positive..

but qvc take note i wont buy more just beacause the presenters have had a much needed makeover

I agree they all looked awful but what about Chloe Everton! My goodness that woman really needs to get a mirror. Her hair looks as though it's been chewed at the ends, backcombed until it's a bit "booffed" then sprayed with half a can of firm hold hair spray so that it wouldn't move in a force 9 gale.

Really ages her, not a flattering look! :mysmilie_5:

Chloe's hair really is something. In her publicity photo it looks quite nice. Not sure what is going on with it these days.

Even Miss Julia who usually is not bad was very bedraggled during the Quacker show and it's not much better during LR. At the very least it needs a good trim as it seems to be very long, down to her boobs.

Latest posts

Back