New QVC presenter

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Judith

Registered Shopper
I see someone called Chloe Everton is down to present later in the month. I think she was/is a presenter on Sky sports channel.

I see someone called Chloe Everton is down to present later in the month. I think she was/is a presenter on Sky sports channel.

Oh heck, I know who she is, she worked on the Sit Up channels before going over to Sky.
We should give her a chance I guess but from having watched her on Bid etc. I can't see her fitting in with the gaggle of the 'we are such girly girls' on QVC!

Oh heck, I know who she is, she worked on the Sit Up channels before going over to Sky.
We should give her a chance I guess but from having watched her on Bid etc. I can't see her fitting in with the gaggle of the 'we are such girly girls' on QVC!

And on the plus side it will give us loads to talk about.

And on the plus side it will give us loads to talk about.

Hmm, a bit more than you imagine maybe

Blonde Sky Sports presenter ordered to take down her 'too racy' Twitter page
A television news presenter has been ordered to take down her risqué Twitter page after her suggestive commentary was deemed too racy.
Chloe Everton - a Sky Sports News host - had entertained the 2644 followers on her micro-blogging site with innuendo laden tweets.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1256717/Chloe-Everton-ordered-Twitter-page.html

it gets better and better. Bet the i pads will be removed swiftly. Result

Snoozie on NN the other night said Anthony was back in the building too......I thought he may have been doing the maternity cover...

I've got a feeling she is going to be another Catherine 'I love Me & don't you forget it' Huntley :eek:

Latest posts

Back