Nina Leonard TSV 22/03/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They'll be clearing out the remaining cold shoulder tops but repackaged as 'vaccination tops.'

You can look effortlessly stylish when you go for your vaccination if you wear one of these tops, you won't have that undignified struggle rolling up your sleeve, simply shrug off your jacket and you're ready, and why not complete the look with the matching facemask and team it with a trouser and a little pump for that Covid story coming through.

Fabricated in 100% polyester so it won't crease while you're sat waiting for your jab and the gorgeously coloured hypodermic needle and virus print will take you from doctor's appointments to dinner at the captains table.

Get yours now!!!
But you forgot....
'lunch with the girls, getting on the floor with grandkids, walking the dog.....Oh & Weddings....when we're allowed out.'
Don't miss out!

Hell no! I am just imagining Julia in this. I hope she has the day off and isn't asked t o preview it 😱😱😱
I hope she's in that day...What fun!

Last edited by a moderator:
I ”went” to a wedding today. My neighbours daughter got married and I watched the pantomime of a dozen people running around getting a bridal party into cars from my balcony . I was frozen and I was wearing a coat so the bridesmaids must have had goosebumps on their goosebumps as they were in backless/frontless dresses.

Looking at the gardening TSV launch DF has already got yours :rolleyes:
She’s welcome to it. She can have one in each colour!
Hell no! I am just imagining Julia in this. I hope she has the day off and isn't asked to preview it 😱😱😱
I definitely want her to wear it. I want to see her choice of footwear. Pink cowboy boots maybe?

I don’t want it. Debbie Flint can have mine🎁
To add to her collection.

'One of my favourite silhouettes is our daily deal on Monday – the super Nina Leonard trapeze dress, in a colour-block style. I’ve got several of these in different patterns and I love the shape – so flattering, especially if you’ve got bigger hips like me!'

The good news is she has said she has 11 days off 🎉🎉🎉 I hope for her sake that she will still get her QVC parcels/freebies delivered to her home. I still can’t understand how it all gets stored in a 2 bedroomed flat.

I don't wear dresses this short anymore. My 72 year old legs only look good in black opaques now - (I used to have cracking pins with no blemishes or visible thread veins but no longer- strangely my feet are still ok). I now favour calf or ankle length frocks.

Colour Block Elbow Sleeve Trapeze Dress with Pockets by Nina Leonard
Item Number: 182777
QVC Price £44.00
Todays Special Value Price £19.98
P&P £2.95

This colour-block trapeze dress by Nina Leonard features functional pockets, elbow-length sleeves and a round neckline. A versatile and flattering addition to your wardrobe, this timeless dress is perfect for any occasion, pairing beautifully with your favourite accessories to create endless outfit options.

Complement your curves - with its flared skirt and elbow-length sleeves, this dress is a comfortable yet stylish choice that will flatter your figure. The airy style floats over your curves with ease while the colour-block design helps to draw the eye upwards, leaving you looking fabulous and feeling confident.

Style for the seasons - no matter what the weather may throw at you, this adaptable style can be accessorised to suit your day with ease. In winter, wear with tights, boots and a warm coat for a cosy everyday look. As we transition into spring, layer with a light cardigan and add pumps or trainers for an outfit that's perfect for sunny days.

A colour for every taste - whether you prefer subtle tones or statement shades, there's a dress to suit every taste. Try Black/Mink or Olive/Navy for a classic neutral option, or opt for Violet/Black, Smoke/Blush or Navy/Moss to add a splash of colour to your wardrobe.

• 95% polyester, 5% elastane
  • Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:
  • Black/Mink
  • Violet/Black
  • Olive/Navy
  • Smoke/Blush
  • Navy/Moss

I don't wear dresses this short anymore. My 72 year old legs only look good in black opaques now - (I used to have cracking pins with no blemishes or visible thread veins but no longer- strangely my feet are still ok). I now favour calf or ankle length frocks.
October to April, weather dependent, I wear black opaques, boots & relatively short dresses. Bare legs for the rest of the year but, like you, only with longer hems.

I love the guy but this is a style of dress Grayson Perry would wear with a straw bonnet and huge stacked soled pink shoes and he`d probably look better in it than some of the presenters !

Just had a quick look. Why is Jackie not wearing the TSV? I only watched for about 1 minute and JK was shall we say lacking in enthusiasm. I couldn’t watch anymore when the guest started on the dressing it up and down nonsense.

To add to her collection.

'One of my favourite silhouettes is our daily deal on Monday – the super Nina Leonard trapeze dress, in a colour-block style. I’ve got several of these in different patterns and I love the shape – so flattering, especially if you’ve got bigger hips like me!'

Are you going to tell her T or should I? 😆

Latest posts

Back