Nina Leonard TSV 22/03/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They'll be clearing out the remaining cold shoulder tops but repackaged as 'vaccination tops.'

You can look effortlessly stylish when you go for your vaccination if you wear one of these tops, you won't have that undignified struggle rolling up your sleeve, simply shrug off your jacket and you're ready, and why not complete the look with the matching facemask and team it with a trouser and a little pump for that Covid story coming through.

Fabricated in 100% polyester so it won't crease while you're sat waiting for your jab and the gorgeously coloured hypodermic needle and virus print will take you from doctor's appointments to dinner at the captains table.

Get yours now!!!

QVC sales are hilariously funny, it’s either they knock about £1.50 off stock that’s been there for years or they’re brand new items that they call a sale by making the QVC price higher and then reduce it, don’t know how they do it but even in a “sale” QVC don’t lose a penny.
Then they add a couple of quid onto the P&P! It’s a win win all round!

Attachments

• Nina TSV 1.jpg
    Nina TSV 1.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 149
  • Nina TSV 2.jpg
    Nina TSV 2.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 153
  • Nina TSV 3.jpg
    Nina TSV 3.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 151
I've a couple of almost identical dresses from IW (without that hideous elastic around the bottom). They cost me £12.99 each and one lot of postage for 2 dresses in different colours. I used to wear them for work and they were always admired.

CC
I had three from eBay, the seller sent me the last red one she had & because there was a section of hem that had been badly stitched she reduced that one by 50%, I did some delicate unpicking & it was perfect. I also wore mine for work, they always looked smart & Glen would have been delighted that I could dress them up & down.

Latest posts

Back