No! No! How are people getting on?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

sillysausage

Registered Shopper
I was wondering what the people who bought the No! No! hair removal tool thought after a few weeks of use. Is it any good? Does it actually do what the presentation claim? TIA:flower:

I was wondering what the people who bought the No! No! hair removal tool thought after a few weeks of use. Is it any good? Does it actually do what the presentation claim? TIA:flower:

Right, who is going to be the first to say Yes ! Yes ! ? :giggle:

Yes! Yes! here (but I got mine from Debenhams a few months ago). Hair on most of my legs now is virtually gone, just the areas that are hard to do properly left, knees and calves where my hair grows sideways.

Have also used on upper leg and arms (which are never been defuzzed before) and after 3 goes nothing left growing.

Has been a fantastic purchase and I'm still on the first set of blades (on my 2nd polisher thing though).

I have at times shaved my legs because I can't get really smooth with the No! No! but I think this can help with the next No! No! attack on the problem areas as the bluntness of the hair makes it easier for the blade to 'catch' it.

Just had a look at on the qvc website about No! No! and to see what the reviews are like and I have found one that is word for word taken from Amazon US reviews of No!No!
Interesting as the Amazon reviewer is in US and the the qvc reviewer is in London. Me thinks something is afoot. Have a look and see what you think? Both the reviews start with patience is a virtue and its on the 2nd page of qvc reviews.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000VWP390/

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.432661

Last edited:
Just had a look at on the qvc website about No! No! and to see what the reviews are like and I have found one that is word for word taken from Amazon US reviews of No!No!
Interesting as the Amazon reviewer is in US and the the qvc reviewer is in London. Me thinks something is afoot. Have a look and see what you think? Both the reviews start with patience is a virtue and its on the 2nd page of qvc reviews.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000VWP390/

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.432661

Mmmmmm * strokes chin reflectively *......most odd.....

I expect it's a person who has homes in London and America and is so delighted with her NoNo that she just HAS to sing it's praises wherever she sees it advertised..........YEAH RIGHT !

Hmmm sounds like QVC didn't have enough positive reviews so they 'borrowed' some. Interesting looking at the reviews on QVC though because anyone who bought it from the TSV hasn't been using it long enough to post a review in my opinion as it takes months to work, certainly the 30 day MBG is not long enough.

I think the problem with this product is that it is marketed wrong, it does not effectively remove hair well enough to get through the summer months (which was why I supplemented with shaving) but it does work at reducing hair growth which is a long term thing. If they marketed it at this time of year as 'would you like to drastically reduce your unwanted body hair by the start of the summer' treating it as the long term product that it is I think peoples expectations would be more realistic (they have body lotions in Boots that do this don't they?).

I am delighted with the results of mine but it has taken time, initially 10 mins every other day and then dropping after a few months to twice a week. I could have taken longer than 10 mins each time and really worked at the problem areas where it is difficult to get the hair easily but I couldn't be arsed. Now that the rest of the hair barely comes through it is more easy to spend that time focusing on the problems areas. So, it might take a few more months than it could have but I think that it has made it less of a chore by doing it this way. Going to start work on the armpits now that the dark evenings and long sleeves are here, I certainly wouldn't have considered doing that over the summer.

Folks who got the TSV - keep going. :smirk:

I couldn't be bothered with it myself. I bought mine from Debenhams, half price, at the same time as Flo, but I found it didn't remove hair properly. I hated the 'sanding down' afterwards too. It was a total waste of money for me. I see it has some carp reviews on QVC too - 2.9 at the moment. I bet they had loads sent back.

I got it when was TSV and although do get a bit of stubble - even when use the sander thing - I decided to keep it and plod on through the winter in the hope of having smooth legs and armpits next summer.
It is a bit of a pain having to do it so often but being very hairy and shaving everyday and being 'stubbly' by the end of the day the NO NO isnt much different - the plus being hopefully will be less hairy in few months.
Also doing OH's back though not as often as my bits!!
Mollymoo
:emo:

I ordered it but have been slack about using it - I will have to give it a proper go and see how I get on. From the little I did use it, I found I kept going over the same spots over and over again as it wasn't getting rid of the hair but I'll spend some more time with it and rewatch the DVD to make sure I am doing it properly.

I ordered it but have been slack about using it - I will have to give it a proper go and see how I get on. From the little I did use it, I found I kept going over the same spots over and over again as it wasn't getting rid of the hair but I'll spend some more time with it and rewatch the DVD to make sure I am doing it properly.

Pollybelle I wouldn't bother keep going over the same spots just move on as it will take too much time. Just because the hair has not gone doesn't mean it hasn't been zapped.

I sent mine back after one go (which stank the house out for hours but I was prepared for that). It just doesn't leave you feeling smooth and I'd rather put up with the pain of epilating than having to use it day after day. It was a big no no for me.

I sent my No No back today after having a bad allergic reaction the second time I used it. I used the short blades and then the buffer for about 20 mins and the next day I had lots of raised itchy white lumps on my legs. I feel like I have been bitten by loads of mozzies! They are still there now (3 days after using the No No) and my sister has experienced the same reaction - everytime I shower it seems to make the itching worse :sad: We were very careful to follow the instructions and didn't buff too hard and kept moving the No No around our legs - the worse we were expecting was maybe slightly sore legs immediately after use.

Phoned CS to see if anyone else had experienced the same but so far we are unique with this LOL. I know I have sensitive skin but never had anything like this when I've waxed, shaved or used an epilator. Just glad I can get my money back :whew2:

Latest posts

Back