Not receiving goods. . .

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

athena69

Registered Shopper
is anyone else experiencing terrible service from qvc?

in the space of approx 10 days, i have had to report to them that 2 despatched parcels have not arrived!

i spend quite a lot of money with qvc and wonder if it's them or if it's the delivery company/ies that they are using?

the yankee candle tsv that didn't turn up was meant to be a birthday gift for my sister, her birthday has now been and gone and still no candles! as for the nails inc tsv, there will no doubt be another one before this one turns up!

so come on qvc, pull your socks up, or start losing good customers. . .:angry:

I had quite a while last year where it seemed to take them forever to send out my goods, four days or more??!! In the words of Donald Duck, it was very exasperating.

is anyone else experiencing terrible service from qvc?

in the space of approx 10 days, i have had to report to them that 2 despatched parcels have not arrived!

i spend quite a lot of money with qvc and wonder if it's them or if it's the delivery company/ies that they are using?

the yankee candle tsv that didn't turn up was meant to be a birthday gift for my sister, her birthday has now been and gone and still no candles! as for the nails inc tsv, there will no doubt be another one before this one turns up!

so come on qvc, pull your socks up, or start losing good customers. . .:angry:

So far i have had no problem with Parcelnet, obviously the as a company have made promises to QVC,however, unlike the Royal Mail, the people who deliver and not employed by the company but are self employed so if its raining for instance they probably think they can leave the deliver until it stops. I hope QVC are monitoring any problems and deal with them quickly. Satisfyingly, the Royal Mail are still dealing with returns (for now)

So far i have had no problem with Parcelnet, obviously the as a company have made promises to QVC,however, unlike the Royal Mail, the people who deliver and not employed by the company but are self employed so if its raining for instance they probably think they can leave the deliver until it stops. I hope QVC are monitoring any problems and deal with them quickly. Satisfyingly, the Royal Mail are still dealing with returns (for now)

I think it is more the case of lets get a few parcels for this area, before I make a trip in my car and can clain my 40p per mile or whatever parcelnet pay?

You are not going to travel 30 miles to deliver a parcel and have to make a return journey. I guess they only come into specific areas once a week or if you live remote, every other week.

Themroc;[B said:
244444]I think it is more the case of lets get a few parcels for this area, before I make a trip in my car and can clain my 40p per mile or whatever parcelnet pay?[/B]
You are not going to travel 30 miles to deliver a parcel and have to make a return journey. I guess they only come into specific areas once a week or if you live remote, every other week.

Exactly thats right we will be wiating forever. im still waiting on a bottle of ojon mist to arrivethe parcelnet lady use to come in two days. Why do QVc have to change things!!! And then its for the worse. We dont want to pay £3.95 postage and wait weeks!!!

Im finding the delivery company ok but QVC despatch is actually the problem. Goods are sitting in process on the online account for days at a time. Once desspatched the courrier does not hang around.

the last two orders I placed on Saturday morning were only dispatched yesterday (4 days) and one of these was a replacement for a package I recieved on Saturday morning which took 8 days to arrive only to find it had been resealed at the top and half the contents were missing. I recieved another qvc package on the day before (friday) and the contents were wet as was the box, so I am not happy with their courier system at all. I phoned qvc to enquire about my 2 parcels and was told to give till Tuesday for delivery. The thing is that create and craft also use parcelnet and even though sometimes it takes a while to get things from them I have never had a package from them damaged or with items missing.

I ordered on 21st ,but not got it as yet ,the one after that i have received ...and the first one is out of stock now ...should stop shopping with this sort of service I think .

I ordered a pendant on a chain, which was meant as a present. It arrived promptly but thank goodness I opened the package rather then just wrap it up because the chain was in the box, but not the pendant. Can not blame the delivery people for this,: this MUST have happened in the warehouse! Was really annoyed about that.
It is a bit of a hassel waiting for redelivery of parcelnet goods, when I could just walk to the post office to collect them. Progress???????????? Not sure about this.

My husband is waiting on a replacement sat nav that was dispatched a week ago, and I have a couple of things I bought for Christmas which were dispatched a week ago and haven't arrived-yet a lightweight item was delivered today via my local courier which I think would normally have been delievered by royal mail-and which I hadn't ordered! My courier only lives in the next street and said he hadn't got anything else waiting for me yet normally most things come via him if they are weighty (whilst I am pretty sure the sat nav came via another courier first time around.) I think deliveries have deffinitely slowed down.

Latest posts

Back