Not to be rude..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I love Boots's promotions too - remember their offer of the week pre Christmas when they had mega kits of Soap & Glory - did I really need 3? My sensible head (the one with the business degree) knows all the marketing tricks designed to make you spend your dosh.

And as for The Body Shop, don't even go there lol - I must have a dozen or more body butters and scrubs from when they were on sale with 75% off and I couldn't resist.

At the end of the day all we are really doing is justifying our spend to ourselves - we often conveniently ignore how much we have spent and focus on how much we have saved lol.

I can't be faffing around with creams for the face, eyes, neck etc - I just want a basic cream to keep my skin from feeling too dry. Whatever is on special offer at Boots does it for me.

And with QVC having the beauty channel now, there really isn't a need for a whole day dedicated to it on the main one :doh:

I can't be faffing around with creams for the face, eyes, neck etc - I just want a basic cream to keep my skin from feeling too dry. Whatever is on special offer at Boots does it for me.

And with QVC having the beauty channel now, there really isn't a need for a whole day dedicated to it on the main one :doh:

I hadn't thought of that but it would make sense to non skincare viewers like me! :sun:

Latest posts

Back