oh lets mention Skinny jeans x 1000000

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

JR's Ego

Registered Shopper
:angel: Debbie Flint :angel: you are lovely! Ive watched you as you sailed through baby QVC then floated over to Ideal World.. then bish bash bosh channels, until returning 'home' to QVC

There is nothing worse than a person who is full of herself.. as we all know, :tongue:

never knock yourself! You are beautiful, sexy and even though your laugh goes loud & crazy sometimes :grin: If you were a snog, marry or avoid, you would definately be a MARRY (but I bet you would love a snog you lil firecracker)

God, that woman went on and on about Skinny Jeans.

IN MY OPINION 'SKINNY JEANS' are carp anyway. they make women who are thin enough who wear them look 'cheap and easy' Women who are too heavy, fatter, and women who are over 45, only wearing them because their daughters have said "oh Mum you look so cool in those" and stupidly believed it.

So you are not missing out.

Debbie, you are one of the few presenters who always seem to look great and your fashion choices REALLY suit you. :clapping::clapping::clapping:

Go Vixen!!! :rock:

Debbie Flint's market stall hard-sell was getting right on my bosoms in the YC hour.. I'm starting to go off her. Sorry!!

well i have to disagree re: skinny jeans. i know it goes against the fashion bible etc. but i look better in skinny jeans than i do in the wide leg trousers i am sposed to wear. wide leg make me look like i have tree trunks for legs and my high waisted skinny give me some shape. Thankfully i am not thin or i might have run the risk of looking 'cheap and easy' lol
now IN MY OPINION... hipsters and below the navel jeans make anyone more than 2lb overweight look fat.

:cheeky: Being a size 18 around the bum none of my jeans can possibly be called skinny. Fashion bible schmible!

Well I am one of those thin people who wears skinny jeans, I think they look fab and I am easy.....my husband can have me any time:grin:

I often have to resort to size 24 in jeans and find that not low-cut but definitely below navel (half-rise? what do I know?) make a nicer looking bum. I stick to bootlegs and flares though, in no way would I go near a narrow leg.

I have two pair of skinny jeans, but they are not the really skinny,skinny ones. Come to the top of my hip bones( I am short waisted so cannot do high rise waists, they come up to my rib cage, hell normal waisted ones do that). I have to wear a belt as I have no bum and them move down on me. I actually prefer straight legged jeans rather than bootcut, being on the short side even short length can be too long on me and don't turn up well.

I prefer straight leg too.
Although it's claimed to be the most flattering shape, the bootleg cut reminds me of an elephant's foot.
I like on the waist jeans. I like to feel encased.

Years ago, I had a pair of side zip jeans. They were so flattering. Nice flat tum rather than a bulging sturdy zip right up the middle.

i got some side zipped jeans this spring... lovely and flat at the front so i can easily wear a tight-ish t-shirt over the top without looking too lumpy or wearing a hip belt on top.
it is funny how certain things just do not suit us, no matter what the fashion gurus say should.

i got some side zipped jeans this spring... lovely and flat at the front so i can easily wear a tight-ish t-shirt over the top without looking too lumpy or wearing a hip belt on top.
it is funny how certain things just do not suit us, no matter what the fashion gurus say should.

Ah ..... Do tell, where ?

I

Latest posts

Back