Ojon advice please.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

erycina

Registered Shopper
I ordered the One Time Only volumising kit and the Ojon man said onscreen to apply the mask , rinse out and then shampoo. However, it arrived today and the it says shampoo first - who is right? And shouldn't the company founder know what he was going on about?

That's really funny you should question that, as I've been using it following the instructions, shampooing first.
Then was shocked when I heard Dennis recently say shampoo after use.
I did hear when he had on the other one (moisturising mask) he said to shampoo first with that one.

That's really funny you should question that, as I've been using it following the instructions, shampooing first.
Then was shocked when I heard Dennis recently say shampoo after use.
I did hear when he had on the other one (moisturising mask) he said to shampoo first with that one.

Catherine Huntley followed Dennis' instructions and look what happened to her:-
COWIGNO.jpg

Attachments

• COWIGNO.jpg
    COWIGNO.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:
I ordered the One Time Only volumising kit and the Ojon man said onscreen to apply the mask , rinse out and then shampoo. However, it arrived today and the it says shampoo first - who is right? And shouldn't the company founder know what he was going on about?

I also use it after shampooing my hair. It's a more intensive conditioner than the Hydrating Thickening one I think :emo:

:flower:

I think you put it on before shampooing if you hair is very very fine and flyaway? Or cornsilk as our Denis describes it as? I may very well have that wrong but there was a reason.

I have lots of fine hair which is passed shoulder length and i use both volumising and hydrating products from Ojon - with the volumising products - i use the shampoo and conditioner every day and substitute the volumising mask instead of conditioner once a week(i always shampoo first) however i occasionally(about once every two weeks) apply the hydrating mask - i apply this to wet hair and then use the hydrating shampoo to wash off - i find this works with my fine hair as it doesnot overload it. I find that with Ojon products only use a small amount(re fine hair) especially with the hydrating mask as i find the products are very rich and if overused can pull fine hair down causing it to be lank. I also use the intensive Ojon mask(brown tub) about once a month or so when i feel i need it. In the last six months or so my hairdresser has commented on the condition of my hair and she says she feels it is getting thicker? The two minute volumising mask is the best mask i've used in a long while - it does what it says on the tub.

:hi: erycina; I was hoping to find out the answer to this question next week at the beauty bash.

Like QVC Princess, I too have fairly fine hair which reaches past my shoulders. However, I have followed Denis' advice rather than following the advice on the jar: I put the volumising mask on damp hair, leave it on for a couple of minutes, and then shampoo - leaving out the conditioning stage.

When I use the revitalising mask - aka the hydrating mask - I shampoo first and then use the mask instead of using the hydrating conditioner.

My 'ritual' appears to be the opposite to that of QVC Princess and yet both of our respective hairdressers remark on the good condition of our hair. This suggests that you can use the mask either before shampooing or after - just dont use the thickening conditioner or hydrating conditioner as well!

Jay

Latest posts

Back