Ojon TSV - 14/01/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tabatha

Registered Shopper

Just seen from the TV guide that there is another Ojon TSV on Friday 14th January.

Is it my imagination or are they struggling a wee bit TSV-wise? What with the Northern Nights stuff popping up in TSVs every 3 days or so, and the same beauty companies on what appears to be a 4-weekly rotation, they seem a little bit stuck for variety. I do hope that the Ojon one is not the thickening formula again; if I bought that I'd end up with me barnet resembling Lionel Ritchie circa 1973. Mind you, with Ali Young keeping with the Jimmy Saville motif, now then, now then, we'll be able to work that 70s vibe, man. I must dig out me platforms and me silver, flared jumpsuit. Classy. Literally. Cavey and I will practise our Rubettes repertoire for our forthcoming appearance. All together now: La Haaaaaaa, Subeee la haaaaaaa, Sugar Baby Love....

Or is Estee Lauder the culprit? - there seems to be more TSV's since the takeover and they now seem to be dipping their toes in the cosmetic market(mascara etc). I love Ojon thickening and hydrating ranges but they are getting like Northern Nights re the constant TSV's - it waters down the anticipation factor? Although on a positive note its good to see some "good" TSV's at the beginning of the year, it normally takes QVC until late February(if we're lucky) - March time for these TSV's to start.

Wondered if there was any news on what the TSV might be yet.

Many thanks xx

Does anyone know whats in the tsv as I have a friend dying to know what the TSV is? Thanks.

Nope, no idea but La Young did say at the end of the BE hour that she was going to do her hair with Ojon and look completely different at midnight! Perhaps its styling products????

Not sure of the item number but I found this.

Ojon 4 piece Hydrate and Shine Collection for an incredible £29.82 (Normal QVC price £36.25)

Ojon 4 Piece Hydrate & Shine Collection.
Today's Special Value Price £29.82
QVC Price £36.25
Item Number 224003
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.45
Ojon Hydrate and Shine four-piece collection. Features your daily haircare essentials; Ultra Hydrating Shampoo and Conditioner, and the best-selling Restorative Hair Treatment to help hydrate dry, damaged hair. Plus, with Ojon's Glossing Mist you can give your hair style a high-gloss finish with protection. Achieving shiny, healthy-looking hair has never been easier!

Contains:

•1 x Ultra Hydrating Shampoo (250ml) - gently cleanses and hydrates your hair thanks to its high percentage of pure Ojon oil
•1 x Ultra Hydrating Conditioner (250ml) - eliminates tangles and smoothes your cuticles for maximum shine and softness
•1 x Restorative Hair Treatment (100ml) - hydrates dry hair and helps give a healthy look and feel to your hair
•1 x Shine and Protect Glossing Mist (55ml) - the perfect finishing product for instant shine

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.224003

What a boring TSV. How much of that restorative treatment do they think we need? There's been a pot in the last 2-3 TSVs that I can remember.

I do like the Shine range, but I have loads of Kevin Murphy I bought in sales for £2 each item also John Masters Organics not as cheap in sale but good.

Strangely I didn't have the urge to buy this TSV, even in the old days with my stockpile I would have.

What a boring TSV. How much of that restorative treatment do they think we need? There's been a pot in the last 2-3 TSVs that I can remember.

If you have hair like mine which is short and very fine, a pot of this stuff lasts a year at least particularly as I can't be bothered with the faffing around every week.

We need something new from Ojon. Dennis in a bottle would suit me - but only if he'll shut up about Ojon :talking:

I don't usually take an interest in Ojon TSV's or Ojon products at all for that matter though must confess I could happily listen to Dennis all day! I always thought that Ojon only sold volumising products which I don't need however I bought a supersize bottle of the Ultra Hydrating shampoo from John Lewis (bargain at £22.00!) and am won over. It's gorgeous. So have gone for this TSV so that I have more of the shampoo, can try the conditioner, glossing mist (I'm a bit lax when it comes to using other products) and the treatment which according to AY should last me for yurs!

See it's sold out already - I'm such a sucker cos the "we didn't get as many as we hoped" line won with me. x

I don't usually take an interest in Ojon TSV's or Ojon products at all for that matter though must confess I could happily listen to Dennis all day! I always thought that Ojon only sold volumising products which I don't need however I bought a supersize bottle of the Ultra Hydrating shampoo from John Lewis (bargain at £22.00!) and am won over. It's gorgeous. So have gone for this TSV so that I have more of the shampoo, can try the conditioner, glossing mist (I'm a bit lax when it comes to using other products) and the treatment which according to AY should last me for yurs!

See it's sold out already - I'm such a sucker cos the "we didn't get as many as we hoped" line won with me. x

They still have the Ojon for £22 on thier website, all still in stock if you want more, I was tempted but just couldn't justify it!

Latest posts

Back