OMG QVC's cheapest QVC price i`ve seen in a long time

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well, it went through at a total of £6.70, let's see if it turns up! *looks faintly suspicious!*
Probably be poo I expect but hey ho, one of the girls is bound to filch it in the first 24 hours of it arriving anyway, so it'll no doubt find a loving home with somebody! lol
And no, Watersiren, I did not use my EZpay code, I am saving that for something special......yeah right! (Weekend's only halfway through though so am still hopeful!)

i meant really, it would be fun 'to use also the E/P' for this small amount....

I've ordered the chain as well - never ordered without a picture before!

A bit of a gamble but let's see what turns up.

It does seem cheap, but it could actually be correct. It's only a gold plated silver chain, so it could be a very very thin chain, the sort you'd buy to put a pendant on. If that's the case, the price would be about right, although by QVC standard's it's cheap!

I seen this chain this morning... it didnt have a pic. Glad some managed to order it ~ it now has the QVC ~ death of a product screen!

I was just about to post that, either it has sold out or they discovered their mistake. It's gone now.

I ordered it too; no wonder it has sold out. Could be tat, but the Rifka Friedman stuff, whch I really like, is 18ct clad so it might be all right.

What does SS mean, as in 18ct Gold Plated SS 45cm Chain? Is that Sterling Silver?

off to check my QVC account to see if the order's actually gone through...........

edit - yes it's gone through and is 'in process', so far so good.

Last edited:
I ordered it too; no wonder it has sold out. Could be tat, but the Rifka Friedman stuff, whch I really like, is 18ct clad so it might be all right.

What does SS mean, as in 18ct Gold Plated SS 45cm Chain? Is that Sterling Silver?

I was thinking that too, that's probably what it is.

Don't be too disappointed if you missed it. I'm sure the gold plating will be of miniscule proportions and will probably start to wear off very quickly. However for an 18" ss chain it's still cheap....until you add the p&p on that is. :34: :pPC:

It's only a gold plated silver chain, so it could be a very very thin chain, the sort you'd buy to put a few light pendants on. If that's the case, the price would be about right, although by QVC standard's it's cheap!

That's all I want it for Birdie, to stick a few pendants on, mostly little fun bits DD etc. have bought me over the years that I still like to wear but no longer have a chain for! Could've just gone to town of course & got one but thought I'd give it a go & see what turned up - it's not so far off the mark for such a chain as to be a total disaster if it's a bit naff! ;)

Well, it went through at a total of £6.70, let's see if it turns up! *looks faintly suspicious!*
Probably be poo I expect but hey ho, one of the girls is bound to filch it in the first 24 hours of it arriving anyway, so it'll no doubt find a loving home with somebody! lol
And no, Watersiren, I did not use my EZpay code, I am saving that for something special......yeah right! (Weekend's only halfway through though so am still hopeful!)

I've ordered the chain as well - never ordered without a picture before!

A bit of a gamble but let's see what turns up.

you will get it as i ordered a craft kit that was a mistake then they corrected it but the lower price was honoured,

and yes it looks like its either sold out or they have noticed lol but i just had to post it as it was too low to believe so please let me know what its like when you get it.

Latest posts

Back