OMG QVC's cheapest QVC price i`ve seen in a long time

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think it could be another cock up like the Elemis deal, someones probably noticed and now the item cannot be accessed :lol: Euphemism for "Ooooooooooooops, not again":25:

:doggie:

I think it could be another cock up like the Elemis deal, someones probably noticed and now the item cannot be accessed :lol: Euphemism for "Ooooooooooooops, not again":25:

was just going to post the same thought mad4gems. If you were lucky enough to order it at the "wrong" price they'll honour it but you'll probably get a letter rapping you over the knuckles as if it was your fault and you were trying to pull a fast one over QVC! :52:

Do you think they took it off cause they got a major rush of orders for it?

Probably Yaz, maybe they've now got something on the system that flags up any unusual activity on an item, so they can check if someone's made a mistake!!!!

Not the consumer's fault if they've cocked up is it?

Mine's been shipped today - supposedly. I have to admit to being a bit suspicious because surely the warehouse staff don't work on Easter Sunday?

Mine's arrived!

It's a snake chain, not particularly substantial but not one of the ever-so-lightweight ones either.

It's definitely sterling silver, it is stamped with 925 and ITALY and something else that I can't quite decipher but I think is to do with the thickness of the gold plating.

Nice little chain and a good bargain, thanks for finding it Ian

Mine's arrived!

It's a snake chain, not particularly substantial but not one of the ever-so-lightweight ones either.

It's definitely sterling silver, it is stamped with 925 and ITALY and something else that I can't quite decipher but I think is to do with the thickness of the gold plating.

Snap!!

I will put it away as a little pressie for later in the year

Not quite the cheapest.
I got 2 lovely silver and amethyst butterfly pendants for £1.00 each. I had them on cheque hold it seemed for the longest time and when it showed up on screen for £36.00 I converted the hold to credit card. My hands were shaking I really thought it would get spotted, what a result though £80 odd of chrimmie pressies for about £7.
They finally realised the error a couple of months later, and I got a letter that they were honouring the price! Not really anything else they could do.

Mine's arrived!

Snap!!

I will put it away as a little pressie for later in the year

ohh i`m glad its not as bad as what it could of been and it sounds like it was a good bargain after all

Yes, it's here. Very nice little snake chain. Quite solid, as GenieDi says. It will be useful for wearing the heavier pendants which need a slightly more solid chain.

I'm still not sure if that was the correct price or not; it's so hard to tell with something like this.

But I'm really pleased with it!

Thank you for pointing it out, Ian...
x

Yes, it's here. Very nice little snake chain. Quite solid, as GenieDi says. It will be useful for wearing the heavier pendants which need a slightly more solid chain.

I'm still not sure if that was the correct price or not; it's so hard to tell with something like this.

But I'm really pleased with it!

Thank you for pointing it out, Ian...
x

i can more or less say this now that i`m fairly certain that was another one of there famous mis-prices so i`m sure when it hits the air it will be a lot more money,

but glad you like it

Mine came yesterday too, really pleased with it, much nicer than I'd steeled myself for! Thanks SCW!
Put a little 18ct gold & garnet oval pendant on it, looks great & a perfect match for it! Really chuffed, don't get many 'bargains' usually! :)
Clasp's a bit fiddly (tiny flat link to aim at) but at that price, I'm not complaining! I think I'll get a lot of use out of this one because of the style, so definitely very pleased!

Mine came yesterday too, really pleased with it, much nicer than I'd steeled myself for! Thanks SCW!
Put a little 18ct gold & garnet oval pendant on it, looks great & a perfect match for it! Really chuffed, don't get many 'bargains' usually! :)
Clasp's a bit fiddly (tiny flat link to aim at) but at that price, I'm not complaining! I think I'll get a lot of use out of this one because of the style, so definitely very pleased!

ohh glad you like it

Latest posts

Back