Only Yours, Yours Only.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I love that collagen shower gel..no way would I let mine get his grubby mitts on it - it'd be gone in a week!

Thats it, they are "heavy hand" with our stuff!

I don't hide, I just keep the good stuff in my bathroom and just buy his bathroom stuff from the supermarket :nod: haha!

On the rare occassion that he uses the bath in my room, he will always call me and ask what he can use, bless him!

I also have two soaps beside the kitchen sink as he uses a full pump, sometimes two, of my L'Occitane liquid soap, so he has been instructed he only needs half a pump or use the Asda one!!! Aww, we're so selfish aren't we?!

I made that mistake too, I thought it will look nice, so I put my L'Occitane liquid soap and Shea butter lotion by the kitchen sink and he goes pump-pump with the L'Occitane liquid soap:doh: I got him some super market liquid soap too :giggle: (actually that supermarket liquid soap is quite nice, though it does not look as nice as L'Occitane)

It was my elder daughter I had to watch. She would turn on the bath taps and then just grab the bubble bath bottle and pour in about a quarter of the bottle at a time. I know because I saw her do it.

I have always restricted myself to an inner capful of whatever I was using and in that way bubble bath lasts ages and ages. You just don't need more than that.

Once, a while ago I made the mistake of putting my Molton Brown Yuang Zhi bath and shower cream in the bathroom when we stayed with my brother and his family, my two nieces took a liking to it and used it like you say your daughter did:doh:
I never make that mistake again. It stays in my toiletry bag into the bath room and back into my room afterwards.
I did take them a bottle as a gift the next time I went to see them:happy:

I caught a pot of a face cream in my ex's scuba diving gear once and I blew my top. The old lizard! The cheek of it, going diving in the salty, drying sea and then slapping of handfuls of "my" cream to try and repair the damage afterwards. Cheek of it.

No, there are some perks to living alone after all and one of them is knowing that your creams and potions are safe.

Men somehow don't seem to appreciate our luxuries do they?
Mine forever moans on why I want so many bath stuffs ( I don't know either...they are my luxuries, my mad indulgence , especially after my illness) but it does not stop him using it :thinking:

I move my expensive shampoo and conditioners and leave out the ordinary one's when my niece's come to stay, they've both got long hair which they wash everyday and on a three day visit they can easily get through half bottle of each between them !

I make sure I but my OH nice toiletries, Elemis, Molton Brown, L'Occitane etc.
That way he can't complain about what I buy for myself and it means he keeps his mits off mine!!
But he has a bit of battle with our 18 yr old son who likes 'sharing' his things.

Everyone in the house uses everything I get either on QVC or from the dreaded supermarket.
I don't mind who uses it.

Toiletries and skincare is something I very rarely spend a lot of money on. So he can help himself. Shampoo and stuff, we've got totally different hair types anyway, as for soaps, I've got an attractive bowl full of cheap n cheerfuls!

Latest posts

Back