OPI TSV 22nd May 2012

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ack! I have enough nail polish but I've been admiring Pippa's nails on the Lola Rose show and just now she said it's part of the OPI tsv. Ah well, I doubt I'll need the whole set, I can always pick up that single bottle.

May_BeautyNewsletter_v07_20.jpg
Picture from may beauty newsletter

I wonder if this is the TSV? Colours look fab - am especially loving the blue one! Can't wait for details about this - just a shame there is no nail envy as I need one!

Once again my cash is safe on an opi tsv. Opi is my polish of choice but again nails Inc wins on the colour selection. The blue is nice but I can't do these coral/burnt orange colours

Off to the nails inc site to spend the £24 I've just saved! (female shopping logic has been applied here!)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I *think* I have the pink one and the glitter on the left already, they're from the ballet collection. And I don't like the blue one. Phew, saved some money there!

Darn it. That price is fab. I really like the look of the two sheers and the blue but don't need/want any more corals/reds.

Forgive my stupidness lol but doesn't it say "6" piece collection, squint as I like, I can still only see 5 :thinking:

I also received the newsletter and the pic for the EH tsv wasn't actually the tsv products!

Last edited:
I'm going for it, it's amazing value. I have so many blues but very little in the way of red shades in my nail polish collection so this is perfect for me.
I wonder if we're all expected to paint union jacks on our nails with it :grin:

I can't see the pic but if it's "reds" then I'm out. I don't like red nails on me. I rarely wear red come to that. I've got one pinky red (animalistic OPI) which I do wear but that's it. And I've got a few blues from Nails Inc so I shall happily pass.

I've just phoned QVC and it's 4 polishes, 1 top coat (as in the pic) and a 60ml polish remover

The first bottle looks more like a silver than a 'top coat' and it says nail lacquer on the bottle
rather than top coat
Dont think I will be buying, I already have a blue like in the picture and plenty of pinks

Lena White website has a sale on just now some lacquers 7.50

http://www.lenawhite.co.uk/store/sale

Do folks remember Lena White? I am glad that the 2 daughters do the shows now as I found her pretty scary and a bit bolshy too.

I am a recent convert to OPI (like 2 weeks ago!) as I wanted their orange polish. I mainly use Nails Inc. The OPI one is really good quality and lasted for ages on me. If they had a few more exciting colours, I would buy more. This TSV does not really interest me. Unfortunately/fortunately.

I can't decide especially having counted my OPI polished the other day and reached 60+ oops. It would be helpful to know the shades -especially the blue -any ideas ?

Latest posts

Back