OPI TSV 22nd May 2012

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The picture may not be the TSV then as there are 5 colours in that picture - what a shame - was really looking forward to this TSV as well - really want that blue! Would be good to know the names of the polishes as that would give us a better idea - 60 ml polish remover is a bit crap as well - I wanted either nail envy or avoplex!

I think the shade on the left is 'Pirouette My Whistle' from the NYC ballet collection - it's sort of a top coat so maybe they did mean that?!

I think the shade on the left is 'Pirouette My Whistle' from the NYC ballet collection - it's sort of a top coat so maybe they did mean that?!

That would not surprise me as CS are not so great at giving details of OPI products whenever you ring. I've found I've really had to press them for the names of the colours. I'm wavering on this. I love the blue (only own one) and the two sheers. I think I have someone at work who I could sell the coral and red to.

I'm not surprised that it's nail lacquer remover for the 6th item because of the low price already.

I'm not biting, as I said in a previous post, I've recently discovered the joy of French shellac, if I take into account what I squander on QVC , and cut that out I could go twice a month to the nail salon to have it reapplied

Pity they havent got the names yet

I was wondering if Claire had the blue with the silver on top on the Elemis show at 1pm today
but not sure as it looked a greyish/blue

I've broken my albeit short period of abstinence and ordered this. Don't need it but what the hell!

Jude xx

It says three of the colours have been designed especially for QVC - I wonder if one of them is the one which we had to vote for a name for a few months ago?

Trying not to buy as i only really like the blue and silver...maybe pale pink at a push...but its very good value

Pity they havent got the names yet

I was wondering if Claire had the blue with the silver on top on the Elemis show at 1pm today
but not sure as it looked a greyish/blue

•1 x Sea You in Hollywood (15ml) - blue. Specially designed for QVC
•1 x On Air Perso-Nail-ity (15ml) - pink. Specially designed for QVC
•1 x From Me to Q (15ml) - red/orange. Specially designed for QVC and named by QVC customers
•1 x Pirouette My Whistle (15ml) - silver lace-like top coat. New to QVC
•1 x You Callin' Me a Lyre (15ml) - soft pink. New to QVC

Also available on Auto Delivery

Want to stay up to date with the latest trends?
Choose our Auto Delivery option and receive an autumn/winter OPI nailcare collection in August 2012 at Today’s Special Value Price. See below for contents of this set.

To place an Auto Delivery order, please call 0800 50 40 30 and quote item number: TBC

Auto delivery option: delivery - August 2012

Contains:

1 x I was Born Red-y (15ml) - red. Specially designed for QVC
1 x Designer De Better Gold (15ml) - gold. Specially designed for QVC
1 x Plum and Get It (15ml) shimmery purple. Specially designed for QVC
1 x Nein Nein Nein! Ok Fine (15ml) - dark grey
1 x Schnapps Out Of It (15ml) - dark peach
2 x Non Acetone Polish Remover (30ml)

Weird! I've already got designer debetter - it's from the muppet collection!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It says three of the colours have been designed especially for QVC - I wonder if one of them is the one which we had to vote for a name for a few months ago?

Yes I think this is the coral one. It seems to me that OPI may now have to compare with Nails Inc and Leighton Denny because I know for ages both brands have been designing exclusively for QVC. OPI do design colours exclusive to Ulta in the US anyway.

I have gone for it but not the AD even though I do like the two Germany colours featured in that kit. I'll wait and see what other kits come on with more of the Germany colours in IYKWIM.

Latest posts

Back