OPI TSV - 24th November

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mmm looks boring to me! The shatters are ok but you can buy cheaper elsewhere! Seeing how its probably the last one before chrimbo (or is it?) the Muppet collection would have been more in keeping. Another load of leftovers bunched into a TSV methinks! lol

I wanted Muppets!

Call me daft (you may well do after you read this!) but I've always thought Miss Piggy is the perfect role model! lol. She's feisty and full of character, she loves her shape (infact she loves herself completely), she doesnt take any bullshit from anyone and she will try her luck with anyone and anything, but at the end of the day she is a true romantic and only really has eyes for her Kermy! I love Miss Piggy! heehee! xx

Hi, if anyone is after the Muppet colours (including the hard to find Rainbow Connection) asos.com have them. I ordered Rainbow Connection on Friday evening and it has arrived today. I also own Animalistic, Meep Meep Meep and Excuse Moi and they are all gorgeous.

I also wanted Muppets - so ordered a Rainbow Connection from a US seller on ebay :bandit:

already have the Lincoln Park and you know Jaqceues (sp?)
so sadly will give the a miss, much to the delight of my husband who is wondering how many nail varnished I could possible want in one life time :angel:

What a disappointment. No doubt the 4 x hand creams are so that AY can go on blah blah blahing about splitting up for the perfect gift for the wife, girlfriend, daughter etc etc. Very boring. For anyone considering a purchase of Rainbow Connection go for it. Have it on my toes now on top of Essie Lovie Dovie (barbie pink) and it's fab.

Have received an email from Lena White with 20% discount on orders over £20.00. Quote WEEKEND at check out.

Last edited:
Just thought you'd like to know that Amazon are selling individlual. Muppets bottles for £8 each. Not sure about p&p.

Has to be said, VERY boring TSV from OPI. Really bad compared with last year. When are they going to get it through their head's that we don't all like or suit bliddy beige nail polishes? I really am sick to death of this 'on trend' colour being trundled out every TSV. Sally's shall be getting my money this year with the Muppets collection.

Im not buying this either, instead i have bought myself a konad kit to try x

Good luck Toadette. My tips would be have plenty of kitchen roll by your side (it can get messy!), cotton wool pads and buy really cheap acetone nail polish without any moisturisers - it makes sure that the plates stay clean between stamping. Removers with moisturisers tend to build up a coat on the plate and the stamping doesn't work as well. Also give the stamper in the kit a bit of a buff with a nail file as this improves the pick up from the plate.

Let us know how you get on

OPI 10 Piece Classic Couture Collection
Item Number: 200017
QVC Price £36.50
Today's Special Value Price £29.98
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.45

Description

Classic Couture Collection from OPI. This 10-piece set showcases OPI's bestselling Original Nail Envy and Avoplex Oil to keep your nails in tip-top condition; three nail lacquers in classic shades; four deliciously scented hand creams and the brand new Gold Shatter Coat. Colour and care for your nails with this complete OPI collection.

Contains:

1 x Original Nail Envy (15ml) - high-gloss formula helps replace moisture lost in dry nails, and can help prevent peeling, cracking and splitting. Can also be used as a base coat and top coat

1 x Avoplex to Go Pen (7.5ml) - soften cuticles with this oil formula, rich in OPI's Advanced Avocado Lipid Complex, avocado oil and vitamin E

1 x Gold Shatter (15ml) - crackles to leave a two-texture pattern on each nail

1 x Malaga Wine Nail Lacquer - wine red (15ml)

1 x Lincoln Park After Dark Nail Lacquer - deep rich purple (15ml)

1 x Over the Taupe Nail Lacquer - taupe (15ml)

1 x Vanilla Snowflake Avojuice Hand Cream (30ml)

1 x Winter Huckleberry Avojuice Hand Cream (30ml)

1 x Ginger Lily Avojuice Hand Cream (30ml)

1 x Cran & Berry Avojuice Hand Cream (30ml)

Applying nail lacquers:

* Apply two coats of lacquer for a true depth of colour, leaving a minimum of 90 seconds between coats

Applying Gold Shatter:

* Apply Gold Shatter over completely dried nail lacquer
* One thick coat is enough and then you will see the polish start to crackle, leaving behind a textured pattern on each nail
* For a high gloss finish, apply a top coat over the shatter coat

Behind the brand

OPI offer award-winning nailcare products that no woman should be without. Their nail polish is the choice of Hollywood A-listers and even if you've never walked the red carpet, OPI will make you look as if you have.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.200017

Latest posts

Back