Philosophy TSV 31/10/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If you like ginger fragranced things I can recommend the Origins ginger range. I haven't tried the fragrance, just the bath products, but I think the Ginger Essence fragrance is about £35 for 50ml. Their ginger range is similar to the philosophy one as they both have a citrus note alongside the ginger. I once got a litre of the Origins shower gel in their sale and it lasted ages, i was almost tired of it by then (almost).

Jude xx

This set looks tempting but I don't know what the fragrances are like. I am at work tomorrow so will miss the airings, can anyone help me with choice, I bought the last tsv with summer grace and didn't really like the smell of the fragrance but liked it in the shower cream, thanks

Sharon i would say pure grace is a soap and water clean smell. Amazing is a more floral clean smell. youeither love them or hate them. They ate not strong fragrances and don't have staying power. This is just my opinion though others may disagree.

Oh no! Easy pays might just swing it for me. I love pure grace as my everyday perfume but was trying to resist. I'll have to wait and see how my willpower does tomorrow.

Maybe they will do a Halloween Treat and put everything on Easy Pay!!

I was tempted for all of 2 minutes until I saw the wicker basket on my dressing table filled with half used and full bottles bottles of perfume ..... then I thought noooooo. I confess to being a perfume-a-holic. Maybe I need therapy for my addiction !!

It looks a lovely set but the p&p again is £5.95. See they are offering lots of kim & co with free p&p perhaps the penny is starting to drop thats what we want.

I'd buy a fragrance TSV if they made a Gingerbread man fragrance. But it seems that they aren't even making the gingerbread shower gel and scrub anymore :mysmilie_512:

202229 Charlie :eek:) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you watch Carmel she sprays the fragrance away from her wrists and right over her shoulders, not into her neck, LOL LOL perhaps she doesn't like the scent. She did rub some body butter into her arm though.

if you watch Carmel she sprays the fragrance away from her wrists and right over her shoulders, not into her neck, LOL LOL perhaps she doesn't like the scent. She did rub some body butter into her arm though.

How do the fragrances differ? smelling clean doesn't mean much to me. Does the pure grace smell a bit like Yankee candle clean Cotton?

How do the fragrances differ? smelling clean doesn't mean much to me. Does the pure grace smell a bit like Yankee candle clean Cotton?

a bit but nicer. dont like clean cotton a bit boring but like the pure grace and amazing grace. the green bottle one was really nice from a tsv a few years ago. on my last drop its lovely eternal grace. i think thats my fav

Latest posts

Back