Philosophy TSV 31/10/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That's a big size of shower gel! I do like Pure Grace, but wish they'd gone for something different for once, like the foody shower gels.

crikey boring..yawn yawn when are they going to give us some bath goodies, they do such colourful fab yummy shower gels but do we ever get these in the TSV's, no just Graces by the bucketload or HIAJ in every format. Its christmas give us ladies some relaxing bath goodies and treats PLEASE!

Just got a card from Q giving some details.Will not be ordering it is just the same as before ( & I still haven't used)

Absolutely love Pure Grace, and wear it as my daily fragrance. Will definitely be talking nice to the OH to make sure he buys this and puts it away for my birthday at the start of next year! He bought me the philosophy Christmas TSV last year, but for this Christmas he is buying me Flowerbomb by Viktor and Rolf :clapping:

Eons ago they had a mixed skincare and gingerbread man Xmas TSV - it was fab. I think it came in a tin. But this was way back when there was the good Moulton Brown TSV too.

Absolutely not buying. I was hoping for something different for a change.

Me too. Same old, and always perfume!! Someone mentioned the gingerbread set..I bought the scrub and showergel set a couple of years ago and it was fab! Why not something like this? Oh well...even easier to boycott Q when they're not selling what I want!!

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

Me too. Same old, and always perfume!! Someone mentioned the gingerbread set..I bought the scrub and showergel set a couple of years ago and it was fab! Why not something like this? Oh well...even easier to boycott Q when they're not selling what I want!!

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

I remember lots of lovely TSV's in the Lee years but since he left the company the products have been so boring. I always stayed up till midnight on TSV night. Now I don't even bother to watch the shows.

Latest posts

Back