Pipa engaged!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Jesus let the woman and her new husband at least have there special day in peace unless anyone on here actually knows them lets not speculate :)

What a beautiful sunny day to get married today! I know someone who is getting married at Henley in Arden today, which I think is the area where Pipa has moved to. I wish her the happiness for the future that we all hope for ourselves on our wedding day and a happy family life together.

i just hope that the garden was dry after rain yesterday so she could get the hay out and it was perfect for her... did you read her blog from yesterday?
i wish her happiness in her new marriage and lots of fun and laughter!

She said on her blog that three years ago she was happy to be single forever so I assume it's that long since the split.

That's what I was thinking!? It seems ages since she changed her name and stopped wearing her rings. I know she has said on her blog previously that her ex has returned to Canada so don't suppose the children get to see so much of their Dad, which is sad. Hope she and her new hubby and children are very happy.

Qvc have put a couple of photos of the wedding on there facebook page but i know not everyone does "Facebook" so here they are :) .....

10561620_10152645198629656_3981348893757198380_n.jpg

Thank you, Autumn. They look lovely and happy. Doesn't her daughter look very like Pipa, notwithstanding the hair colouring. Lovely kids.

Congratulations to Pipa and Husband, lovely couple and lovely children....

Latest posts

Back