Presenter's And Their Very Popular Bracelet

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I am also pleased with my pink one. If you look through a loupe you can see some glue blobs, but that is the only complaint I have so far. Now I have to wear it for the next week or so to make sure no stones fall out lol
By the way I have some other waxed cord bracelets and they have lasted really well, just do not shower or swim with them

By the way I have some other waxed cord bracelets and they have lasted really well, just do not shower or swim with them

That's really great to hear :happy: (I never wear jewellery in water anyway)

Wonder if the pink ones were sent out first for some reason...? :wonder: Everyone seem to have received pinks ones LOL! Hoping my others will arrive today...

I have to say that after wearing my pink one for a day I'm totally in love with it (and wow is sparkles pretty in the sun!) I really liked it when I got it, but I just keep liking it more and more still :heart:

My second bracelet came today. It's the black one, and together with the white one I got yesterday, they look stunning.

As has already been said, they really do sparkle. I'm pleased I took the chance and ordered them.

:flower:

Just got my other three now, so all are here *excited*.

Interesting fact 1: the pink came in a lower box (completely flat inside) while the others came in a taller box (the same look on the outside) but with a with a "velvet bracelet shaped section" inside to hold the bracelet (hope someone knows what I mean LOL!)

Interesting fact 2: I was so sure I would love the white one best. Now I'm thinking the blue is my favourite... or maybe the black! :sun:

wish i had bought the black and the white to wear with the pink. i liked this tsv hope they have some more in other designs..

Help Please

I've cheque hold on a couple, my DD has a 6" wrist could someone please kindly measure just how small the bracelets will draw up to.

Thanks Bags :bow:

I've cheque hold on a couple, my DD has a 6" wrist could someone please kindly measure just how small the bracelets will draw up to.

Thanks Bags :bow:

I have a very small wrist at 5 1/2 inches and it fits me well and does not fall off if that helps. I generally find that these adjustable ones are fine for my wrist

Thank You

Thats great thanks so much guys.
:handshake:

Have a :sun: day everyone.

Bags

Anyone know if the bracelets are returning? Presenters are wearing them in a range of new colours and I lost mine, so desperately want another one to go with my earrings. :sad:

i hope that they change the cord. its strong enough but its a bit hard to adjust. i wish it was a nyon/silky type cord instead. lost no crystals and i wear it all the time. very good buy!

Shamballa bracelets

Is what they are called. Available on eBay for about 12 quid in many more colours!

Latest posts

Back