Presenter's And Their Very Popular Bracelet

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

this is the TSV again next saturday in brand new colours

as we started with black, blue, pink and white

we now have the following colours coming

gold, green, purple, red

How can this be the TSV? Sat 10 Dec is: Sterling White Christmas Jewellery - where does this bracelet fit in with this theme?

I wish I hadn't heard about the new colours....I have the white and the pink. I have't worn it much as the white came first and I have only just received the pink. I like them and I like the fact that it is adjustable - I have ridiculously small wrists and most bracelets look daft on me. But not supposed to be spending, so I will have to cover my eyes and ears that day!

there is a ebay seller in Belfast who sells very very similar ones for £8.99 and free P&P and he/she has some very unusual colours as well. I have bought a tintanium purple colour, a sort of blue/green/gold/bluey one if that makes any sense?

I wish I hadn't heard about the new colours....I have the white and the pink. I have't worn it much as the white came first and I have only just received the pink. I like them and I like the fact that it is adjustable - I have ridiculously small wrists and most bracelets look daft on me. But not supposed to be spending, so I will have to cover my eyes and ears that day!

ahh thats why im tempted but want a nice multi colour one as i only have like 5 and a half inch wrists so they should fit me nicely i hope

With all these endless :sleepy: Shamballa bracelets and necklace sales Q and TJC are certainly helping to keep China's economy healthy...:emo:

With all these endless :sleepy: Shamballa bracelets and necklace sales Q and TJC are certainly helping to keep China's economy healthy...:emo:

Very true!!!

Getting rather boring now too, getting fed up seeing them!! :emo:

Latest posts

Back