Problem with site?

fluff

Missing my friends
Anyone having problems getting onto the site this afternoon?

I keep getting the "Oops! This link apears to be broken" message. :mysmilie_81:

mummy bear

< My 3 Little Bears.
im in also

SilverDee

I can't get in either. Left it running while i had a sleep, came back, needed to refresh it and it hasn't worked since. I'm using firefox

fluff

Missing my friends
:mysmilie_696: Clicked summat, pressed summat else and hey presto it worked!

Me and computers!! :mysmilie_81:

cherrypicker

i was on earlier but now I can't get in either!!!! tried the above link and no joy ! poop! I am on firefox and I have had no problems during all the testing ect!

SilverDee

still no joy. Have had no problems up to now while other people were struggling so it's doubly frustrating. Have rebooted, have tried internet explorer with no success.

cherrypicker

silly init! I can see the live stuff in the advert bar on the front page of the forums but can not log into the actual site!

SilverDee

well i don't know what happened, tried all sorts, one minute i had error page, then suddenly it was all back to normal! Not complaining, just wish i knew what happened

briolette

VIP Shopper
got logged off at 6 and not able to get rocks at all now! Dont think its a problem here as i can get online but just cant get in to rocks..anyone else having the same problem?

briolette

VIP Shopper
Thanks Fluffster! Got in just in time to see the lorique diamond necklace sold!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mexico123

Members online

AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks